My circadian clock app is for use in research studies examining how diet, exercise and sleep affect health and healing. Our body contains circadian (circa – approximately and dian – day) or 24 h clocks that determines the time to sleep, feel hungry or get ready for physical activity. Research studies run in different locations are trying to understand the interaction between “how much” and “when” we sleep, eat or exercise for better health. You need an activation code from these research studies to download and use the app.
Following are the key features:
- Camera function to snap picture of everything you eat or drink
- Sleep tab to record time to bed and time of waking up
- Exercise tab to log physical activity
- Personalized food menu
- Health tab to log and monitor health parameters
- Medication reminders
- Feedback with the research coordinator
Following are the new features:
- Tag Later Button : Now when you take a picture you have the option to tag it at a later time.
- Health Tracking : Now you can track your results for a wide variety of vitals and blood tests. You can now also log in metric units.
- Daily tracking and study status info on the home page : With a quick glance at the homepage you can see your daily Feedogram, step counts, exercise for the week, last nights sleep, and where you are in the study.
- Step Counts : Now you can see all of step counts from Apple Health on the app!
- Settings : Now, you can set your eating, sleeping, and exercise targets in one place. You can also set reminders, eating time notifications, and what you view on your homepage from the settings page.
- Improved user experience : The myCircadianClock app has been redesigned to make it easier and more enjoyable to use.