Reichenau an der Rax CityApp is an info application administered by the Cityhall of Reichenau an der Rax that is dedicated to the Reichenau an der Rax city area, federal state of Lower Austria, in Austria.
It is aimed at both locals with various interests that are offered detailed information on most attractive POIs and events in the area, as well as on existing local services (accommodation, restaurants, bars, shops, cultural and leisure activities as well as governmental institutions ) or local news (city hall press reports).
The content is updated real-time and is continuously subject to improving in order to provide accurate and relevant info.
The current version of the Reichenau an der Rax CityApp contains the following themes:
- Accommodation: places in Reichenau an der Rax city that offer accommodation to tourists;
- Citizen Services: institutions and places that offer different kind of public services;
- Culture & Leisure: places in and around Reichenau an der Rax that offer cultural and leisure activities;
- Events Calendar: events that take place in Reichenau an der Rax city;
- Food & Drink: places in Reichenau an der Rax that serve food and drinks;
- Press Report: news that can be found on the City Hall website;
- Shopping: places in Reichenau an der Rax where different kind of goods can be bought;
- Health: facilities in Reichenau an der Rax that offer health related services;
- Touristinfo: places where information for tourists is provided;
- Economy: places that offer all kind of business services in Reichenau an der Rax;
- Sights: Sights in Reichenau an der Rax;
All POIs contain relevant information (photos, text, address, telephone and cell phone number with the possibility to call using the call function of the device, email address with the possibility to send a message using the email function of the device, website, opening hours, location of the POIs shown on Google maps, routing options)
Alphabetical and by distance sorting options are implemented. Also, various filtering options are available, according to the type of POIs.
Language switch is available (German, English) directly from the application.
GPS is used for routing to the POIs from the current location of the user using the Google routing.