App changes location??? I've been a user since the city started using this and think it's a helpful app overall. However, lately I've noticed that the location is right until after the problem is submitted. I'm not the only user that has had this happen. Not sure why it occurs. Hope it can be fixed somehow as it is frustrating.
Network Unavailable Installed. Tells me that network is unavailable. Hmmm...then how exactly did I install the app from the Google play store? By magic? Uninstalled.
Requires GPS to make a report The developer decided to over think the usage of the app. I don't need a GPS to send a report. I can't stop in the middle of the road to take a picture or get coordinates. I've always left a very accurate description and the problems I've reported in the past have been fixed. Turning on GPS should be an option, not a requirement. I'll keep the app and try it every once in a while to see if anything changes, but it's useless to me if I have to cut on location services. I just won't use it.
App is very glitchy Hope St Pete is not paying much for this. Support personnel are not helpful in addressing problem when I spend a lot of time giving them the details of the problem. Reduce rating to 1 as this is something paid for with my tax dollars and we are not getting good value in my opinion.
What a crap! To turn on GPS is a must to run the app.
Garbage Network unavailable no matter what I try to do...
• Support anonymous reporting
• Support issue vote withdrawal
• Support lost password
• Improved user profile statistics
• Retain issue search filters when map is moved
• Improved draft & map behavior when rotating device
• Improved report draft & map behavior when suspending/resuming app
• Improved registration error handling
• Improved UX for actions (voting, commenting, etc.) interrupted by login
• Improved place search
• Fixed bug with photo attachments
• Fixed account switching problem