You can publish your apps on Google Play.
- App publishing directly from App Builder.
- Firebase integration, including push notifications, analytics, and real-time database; to enable analytics and push notifications you only need to download google-services.json file from the Firebase console.
- Full control of the manifest; you may control all aspects of your app, including permissions and numerous app and activity parameters.
- Custom resources, like layouts, menus, drawables, animations,etc. that obey Android configuration rules.
- Share the APK file or publish it on Google Play Store.
- Full access to all Android API via reflection;
- Remote editing via WiFi; this is useful for editing app files on a PC.
- A few example apps to use as a starting point.
- Your own unique key store for signing your apps; you can export/import the key store, or generate a new one.
If you just need to wrap a website URL into an app, App Builder will do it for you in seconds.
You can also earn money by integrating AdMob ads in your app. Both banner ads and interstitial ads are supported.
Camera - a simple camera app.
Firebase Chat - a simple but complete chat app that demonstrates how to use Firebese real-time database.
- Image gallery.
- Notifications: demonstrates how to show notifications.
- System Interactions: shows how to do various system calls:
- Get Android version;
- Get user's phone number;
- Launch a browser;
- Launch an app;
- Take a picture;
- Record a video;
- Send an email.
- Location: shows how to use GPS and network location service.
- Sensors: shows how to get data from sensors
- QR Code Generator
- Search Box; demonstrates how to use a search box in the toolbar.
- View Pager; demonstrates how to switch between pages by a swiping gesture.
Support group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AndroidAppBuilder/
Please use this group for support questions.
Without subscription, you have access to most features, but your apps will require App Builder to be installed on user's device, and an App Builder ad will be shown when your app starts.
Subscription allows you to build apps that do not need App Builder to run, and there will be no App Builder ad shown when your app starts. You will also have full access to all features.