Setlistory makes you gigging easy!
It's an application designed with the gigging musician in mind. It lets you create, edit, manage and export setlists for your past and upcoming gigs. Once you create your account and log in, you input all your songs with their information (title, type, length, key, authors, bpm, lyrics,...) and then you can start creating your setlists.
Each setlist is defined by the venue, city, date (and optional comment). The venue field is an ever growing database of giggable venues.
Songs are then added to the setlist and ordered via a simple drag and drop interface. There is a comment section for each song available; they are sound engineer comments, lighting comments and roadie comments.
• PDF export - the setlist can be exported to a ready-to-print format (you can optionally show BPM and key)
• Excel export - export the essential data to a xlsx format
• Export to forms - some countries have mandatory forms which need to be filled out (like SAZAS forms in Slovenia) - Setlistory fills them out automatically
• PDF export of sound, lighting and roadie comments which you can hand out to the staff members at your gig
• QR code - used in conjunction with the Setlistory Crew application
• Lyrics - redirects to Setlistory Lyrics web application
The mobile application is also available as a web application on:
We would love to get your feedback! Happy gigging!