Up until the latest update, I was viewing html files on my SD card just fine. Now it's completely broken, and it won't let me navigate certain PC imported html files for offline viewing. Not to mention it will not completely load large files (in my case, my MP3 playlist folder) Please fix if you want my 4 stars back.
I just installed it. My god, just like an earthquake hit my YU Yureka real hard. The app does not open, can't be uninstalled & above all it knocked away a few installed apps.
The whole reason I downloaded it was to open a publisher document on my phone but the only thing it wouldnt allow me to do was open publisher...😠😡
Very simple to use and organized. I got this becuase my chromebook plus makes deleting files very hard. My only complaint is that there is to many adds.
The ads were far too intrusive, I actually woke my roommate twice using this thing. and it stops in the middle of playing music
Shame on your app this app not opens .con files😬😬
- Optimized image assets for various device DPIs
- Fixed a crash when clicking local links in HTML files
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added swipe to previous and next for images
- Fixed a crash when revisiting PDFs
- Improved the file browser with a fresh look
- Added large and small file browsing views
- Added support for the back button when browsing files
- Increased PDF rendering speed
- Improved SVG support
- Implemented runtime permissions
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.
Best file manager android, powerful file explorer & free file transfer app