It seems this app cannot or does not open Microsoft word files. Other than that, I think it performed well enough. Pls add the ability to open .docx files. It would be such a great achievement. Then U can get 5 stars
This is the best file app I've used and I've tried many. It does exactly what it says it will do, and couldn't be more user friendly.
This app requires the file to have a file extension - thinks it's a Windows PC. Also can't temporarily display a zip file contents - wants you to extract all the connects. How about a file list? Huh?
It opens files in a snap without freezing. I would give it a 5 if it gave me the option to open files by default rather than opening the app first.
Please add Copy/Paste option. And also once open folders i expect click on device back button should to go back to previous folder. But it's going to home screen. Please fix these. Thanks
FAKE APP WILL VIRUS YOUR PHONE!!!!!
- Added support for JPEG 2000 (.jp2) images
- Added invert background option when viewing images
- Improved thumbnail loading for various image types
- Added more MIME types for opening files from other apps
- Performance improvements and various bug fixes