App allowing livestock farmers in Great Britain to manage their sheep holding register and cattle herd register. It is powered by NLMD-LT livestock database, meaning everything recorded on the device can also be viewed and reported online using any Internet connected computer.
Key features of this time saving farm management app:
- Record animal movements, births, deaths and replacements.
- Record medicine book, treatments and procedures.
- Record weights and monitor daily live weight gain.
- Record animal comments and groups for management purposes.
- View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm
- Connects via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data EID Stick Reader. See http://www.shearwell.co.uk/p/113 for details.
- Send sheep movements to ARAMS (for England) or EIDCymru (for Wales).
- Send cattle births, movements and deaths to BCMS (British Cattle Movement Service).
- Send sheep births, movements and deaths to ScotEID (for sheep holdings in Scotland).
All data recorded is sent to NLMD-LT where you can view and print your livestock holding register, herd register & medicine book. An NLMD-LT account can be created for free during in-app registration or by going to http://www.nlmd-lt.co.uk on your computer. WLBP members should register via the WLBP website.
The following features are free to use:
- Statutory movement, birth, death and tag replacement recording.
- Record animal details (breed, gender, dates, progeny).
Farm management features of recording weights, medicine book, treatments, procedures, management groups and animal comments are £30 per year. A three month free trial is available. Visit http://www.nlmd-lt.co.uk for more details or call Shearwell Data on 01643 841611.
Full user guide available at http://lt.nlmd.co.uk/help/stockmove/stockmoveexpressandroidhelp.aspx