OMNI Telemedicine integrates the exchange of photos with family members, adapted content, television channels, video calls and many more functionalities in the technological device that today does not represent a challenge for our older people: the television.
These are the main features it offers:
A television with HDMI input and home internet access are enough to connect people with their family, friends, social service professionals or healthcare services through simple video calls or multiple video conferences. Contacts are organized in a similar way to television channels and has a simple and straightforward interface that allows you to access video calls with the push of a button.
It has access to television channels through IPTV and a varied offer, adapted and without geographical restriction in the national territory.
They are accessed as one more channel, without the need to activate downloads. Photos are displayed using a carousel of images that change manually or automatically, depending on the settings determined when the album is shared.
They are notifications that appear on the screen to remind you of different events: birthdays, medical appointments, medication guidelines, scheduled video calls, etc. The message is displayed in full screen with related text and pictograms.
Videos can be added to the device's channel grid so that they are played when your channel is accessed. This utility allows you to publish recorded sessions and important moments for the person who is going to view them.
Optionally, you can add your own thematic channels to promote an event, inform, or simply give easy access to information such as the cover of a newspaper or the weather forecast in the city.
OMNI adapts to people through multiple techniques:
- Neat and simplified appearance with pictograms, animations and colors for each event, facilitating interaction with the YES and NO buttons.
- OMNI has an adapted remote with only 7 buttons that replaces the traditional remote.
- The activation of the LSE mode accompanies the events of the application through videos in Spanish Sign Language.
- The television channels allow the subtitles to be activated, so that the functionalities of traditional television are preserved.
- IoT devices such as wifi bulbs are integrated with OMNI to allow alerting of video calls, notifications or reminders by flashing with different frequencies or colors. OMNI is also compatible with the main smart watch and bracelet applications to be warned of all notifications.
- Remote device management allows authorized family members or assistants to remotely act on the application to modify device preferences, as well as offer expert support when needed.
OMNI is available for Android TV devices, mobiles and tablets. It is also possible to access through the web with the most popular browsers on the market. Each user chooses the favorite device to use at any time and place.
The use of the application is subject to user licenses. FREE licenses allow you to temporarily evaluate the main functionalities of the application at no cost.
PREMIUM users will enjoy more content adapted and without restrictions. Consult conditions through email@example.com.