The Machine train shaft alignment app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71. Together, the TKSA 71 and the app form an alignment system that allows the alignment of machine trains with multiple connected machines in an intuitive and easy way.
The system uses line laser to PSD technology that enables highly accurate and reliable shaft alignments. The TKSA 71 and this app communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth®. Without the hardware the app can nonetheless be used, as it features a fully functional demonstration allowing the complete alignment process of a machine train to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 71.
• Very easy-to-use – The Machine train shaft alignment app focuses on making the alignment tasks of several couplings as easy as possible and enabling accurate machine train shaft alignments.
• Quick Three Point Alignment Measurements - Follow the guidance of the app and perform a full 9-12-3 measurement or perform a limited rotation measurement with as little as 40 degrees of total rotation.
• Selectable stationary feet – The alignment process records the complete alignment situation and allows the operator to select two pairs of stationary feet. The app then calculates the required machine movement for all feet while keeping the stationary feet pairs at the same location. The operator can easily find the best alignment strategy by selecting different pairs of stationary feet and checking the required movement for the alignment correction.
• The machine train app is designed for machine trains of three machines, covering common machine trains like motor – gearbox – application combinations.
• Demonstration mode – The Machine train shaft alignment app offers a fully functional demonstration mode allowing the complete alignment process to be experienced before purchasing the TKSA 71.
• Automatic alignment report – Automatically generated alignment reports give a complete overview of the alignment process and results. The reports can be customized with additional notes, a machine picture and a signature. The report can easily be shared via email or cloud services.
• Easy to follow explanatory videos – Short explanatory videos are available in the help section of the app and show in easy steps how to set up and perform accurate alignment measurements.
• 3D Animations – 3D animations intuitively guide the user through the alignment process, allowing accurate shaft alignment to be performed in a very easy way.
HARDWARE – SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71:
The SKF TKSA 71 system uses a pair of measurement units that are combined with laser transmitter and detectors to measure and correct shaft alignment with high accuracy and reliability. The data is transferred in real time through Bluetooth® 4.0 LE to the app.
This app is designed to be used with the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool TKSA 71 hardware. The SKF TKSA 71 can be purchased separately from your local SKF Authorized Distributor.
The TKSA 71 and its Android application are compatible and supported with the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9506) (Recommended phone)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7” (SM-T230) (Recommended tablet)
SKF will continuously monitor these devices and ensure that every version of the Android App will function admirably on these devices.
In addition, the Android app has been successfully tested on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1
• Samsung Galaxy S6, Android 6.0
• Nexus 5X, Android 6.0
• Nexus 7, Android 6.0
• Nexus 9, Android 6.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab A
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Active (SM-T360)
• Samsung Tab 3 Lite
• Galaxy Tab Pro (SM-T320), Android 4.4.2
• Ecom Tab-Ex 01 (ATEX, IECEx, CSA, NCC certifications for hazardous areas)
For more information and technical specifications about the SKF Shaft Alignment Tool, please visit our website.