Save all your recipes in one place - in the SmakShare recipe app!
Now you can easily collect all your favorite recipes, whether it's photos from your mother's old cookbooks, a link from a recipe page or your own recipe that you enter into the app. You can save recipes privately just for you or share publicly with family and friends. In the app, you can also follow food creators or friends to get new inspiration for dinner.
We want it to be easy to cook exactly the food you want. Therefore, there is a shopping list in the app that helps you keep track of what you need to buy for your recipes. With one click, you can send your recipe to the shopping list and in addition manually add items that need to be bought before dinner.
- You can save recipes from well-known recipe sites such as Arla, Tasteline or Köket and edit the recipe according to your wishes.
- You can enter your own recipes and upload several different food pictures.
- The recipe becomes a checklist that is easy to follow and when you use a recipe, the screen stays lit throughout the cooking.
- With one click, you can send the recipe to the shopping list and choose which ingredients you need to buy to cook your dinner. You can also manually add items before the food document.
- You can follow food creators, family and friends to get new food inspiration for this week's dinners.
- You can create your own cookbooks of your recipes in your profile and easily sort the recipes by tags.
Hope to see you in the app!
We want to make SmakShare even better with you, so feel free to share your feedback with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org