Experience a new way of interacting with audio & video that makes learning content simpler for students, learning professionals and hobbyists.
Work faster and easier with podcasts, audiobooks, language courses, talks and How To videos using tools like AB Repeat, custom speed, bookmarks, progress history, swipe gestures and many more.
What can you do with Timeshift?
• Speed up or slow down playback: finish a 20 minute podcast in 10 minutes and slow down that Italian dialogue to follow it more easily
• Loop audio with AB Repeat: learn a Japanese phrase or guitar riff by repetition
• Jump forwards or backwards by the number seconds you choose: repeat a piano chord you missed or skip the boring bits of a How To video
• Use bookmarks for easy navigation: great for reviewing study material and remembering favourite moments of an audiobook
• Add clips to play only interesting sections and repeat them: ideal for practising music pieces and focusing on conversations in language courses
• Play audio & video in the background: great for listening to podcasts, talks & documentaries while busy around the house
• Use swipe gestures and Bluetooth headphones to easily control media while you commute on a train or bus
• Track your progress: perfect for doing multiple language courses and audiobooks
• Play audio & video files on your device or stream video from YouTube: Great for YouTube video tutorials and How Tos
Supported Media Formats
Timeshift can play audio & video files on your device and stream from YouTube.
Timeshift uses VLC media player so benefits from its flexibility and performance and supports all the formats that VLC supports.
Audio formats supported include: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, 3gp, mka, flac, aac and more
Video formats supported include: avi, mp4, mpg, mkv, mov, flv, webm, 3gp and more
Upgrade to Pro
Upgrade to Timeshift Pro to unlock all features and support the app. The pro upgrade is available as an inapp purchase.
Major Pro features include:
• Change all settings, including the default playback speed, fullscreen mode and speed presets
• Edit and replay AB Repeat
• Create an unlimited number of clips
• Use Bluetooth headphones to control media
• Change swipe and double tap gestures
Timeshift Pro Trial
Timeshift comes with a 21 day trial of Timeshift Pro that you can start whenever you like. It unlocks all Pro features giving you a chance to enjoy them for free.
After the trial, you can still use Timeshift but Pro features and settings will be locked and Pro settings will revert to their default values.
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Internet and Network state: To play online media
* Read the contents of your SD card: To display media files on your device
* Modify the contents of your SD card: To generate crash reports for better app support