Experience a new way of interacting with audio & video that makes learning content simpler for students, learning professionals and hobbyists.
Use tools like AB Repeat, variable playback speed, bookmarks and swipe gestures to master language courses, podcasts, musical instruments, audiobooks, talks and tutorial videos.What can you do with Timeshift?
• Speed up or slow down playback: finish a 20 minute podcast in 10 minutes and slow down that Italian dialogue to follow it more easily
• Loop audio & video with AB Repeat: learn a Japanese phrase or guitar riff by repetition
• Use bookmarks for easy navigation: great for reviewing study material and remembering favourite moments of an audiobook
• Jump forwards or backwards by the number seconds you choose: repeat a piano chord you missed or skip the boring bits of a How To video
• Swipe gestures and Bluetooth headphones: easily control media while you commute on a train or bus
• Background playback of audio & video: great for listening to podcasts, talks & documentaries while busy around the house
• Use clips to play and repeat certain sections: ideal for practising musical instruments and focusing on conversations in language courses
• Track your progress: perfect for doing multiple language courses and audiobooks
• Play audio & video files on your device or stream video from YouTube: Great for YouTube tutorials and How To videosSupported Media Formats
Timeshift can play audio & video files on your device and stream from YouTube. It uses VLC media player so benefits from its flexibility and performance and supports all the formats that VLC supports.
Audio formats supported include: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, 3gp, mka, flac, aac & more
Video formats supported include: avi, mp4, mpg, mkv, mov, flv, webm, 3gp & more
Subtitle formats supported include: *.srt, *.idx, *.sub, *.vtt *.rt & moreUpgrade to Pro
Upgrade to Timeshift Pro to unlock all features and support the app. The pro upgrade is available as an inapp purchase.
Major Pro features include:
• Change all settings, including the default playback speed, fullscreen mode and speed presets
• Edit and replay AB Repeat
• Manage subtitles
• Create an unlimited number of clips
• Change swipe and double tap gestures
• Use Bluetooth headphones to control mediaTimeshift Pro Trial
Timeshift comes with a 21 day trial of Timeshift Pro that you can start whenever you like. It unlocks all Pro features giving you a chance to enjoy them for free.
After the trial, you can still use Timeshift but Pro features and settings will be locked and Pro settings will revert to their default values.Timeshift Pro Licence App Discontinued
The Pro licence app has been discontinued and has been replaced by an inapp purchase. Existing Pro app users can request a free promo code to convert to the inapp purchase. Simply provide us your existing Pro app order details for verification and we'll send you the free promo code.
See Upgrade to Timeshift Pro with an Inapp Purchase
for more details.Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org.Permissions
* Internet and Network state: To play online media
* Read the contents of your SD card: To display media files on your device
* Modify the contents of your SD card: To generate crash reports for better app support