Experience a new way of interacting with learning content that puts you in control of language courses, video lectures, talks, podcasts and audiobooks.
Timeshift is ideal for students, learning professionals and hobbyists who are frustrated with existing media players and who want more flexible tools to master their audio and video content.
What can you do with Timeshift?
• Speed up or slow down playback: watch a 20 minute TED video in 10 minutes and slow down that Italian dialogue to follow it more easily
• Jump forwards or backwards by 3, 5 or 10 seconds: repeat a piano chord you missed or skip the boring bits of a lecture
• Add bookmarks for easy navigation: great for reviewing study material and remembering favourite moments of an audiobook
• AB Repeat sections of audio: learn a Japanese phrase or guitar riff by repetition
• Use Bluetooth headphones, swipe gestures and double tap gestures to easily control media while you commute on a train or bus
• Track your progress: perfect for doing multiple language courses and audiobooks
Supported Media Formats
Timeshift uses VLC media player so benefits from its flexibility and performance and supports all the formats that VLC supports.
Audio Formats Supported: mp3, mp4, m4a, ogg, 3gp, mkv, flac, aac and more
Video Formats Supported: avi, mp4, flv, webm, 3gp and more
Timeshift Pro Trial
Timeshift comes with a 21 day trial of Timeshift Pro, unlocking all Pro features and giving you a chance to enjoy them for free.
After the trial, you can still use Timeshift but Pro features and settings will be locked and Pro settings will revert to their default values.
See Settings > About for a list of Pro features.
Upgrade to Pro
Upgrade to Timeshift Pro to unlock all features and support the app.
Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
For any feedback, suggestions or issues, please email Byron at email@example.com or follow Timeshift on twitter https://twitter.com/timeshiftmp.
* Internet and Network state: To play online media
* Read the contents of your SD card: To display media files on your device
* Modify the contents of your SD card: To generate crash reports for better app support