– Choose to display the bird names in one out of 23 different languages.
– Enjoy 756 beautiful original photographs of birds.
– Keep the game challenging by adjusting the level of difficulty.
– Use the achievements to compete with yourself.
– Use the leaderboards to compete with other bird lovers.
With its two levels of difficulty the quiz suits experienced ornithologists as well as beginners of birds. The easy level contains lifelines that allow you to delete an incorrect species name. The difficult level, on the other hand, has no lifelines and the answers are more similar.
All photographs are of wild birds in Europe. Taxonomy and species names are continuously updated according to the bird list from the international ornithological committee.
There is a free version, Little Bird Quiz Europe. Try it first!