– Use one of six different lists to navigate among the birds. For example, you can choose to sort the birds in an alphabetical or a traditional systematic order.
– Select to display the bird names in one of 23 different languages. Some of the lists also show the names in an alternative selectable language.
– Search for a bird by entering a part of the name.
– Display only birds that breed and/or winter in a certain region.
– View the facts tab with basic data, photographs, descriptions, paintings, distribution maps and up to date systematics.
– Select to display web pages with additional ornithological information in one of nine different languages.
– Connect to a great repository of bird sounds and listen to song, alarm calls and more.
– Download web pages and sound recordings, and make them available offline.
– Easily navigate from one species to another by dragging (swiping) your finger horizontally across the screen.
– 407 of the most common European birds.
– 562 photographs of wild birds in Europe.
– 320 beautiful paintings and illustrations.
Continuously updated with the latest taxonomy according to the bird list from the international ornithological committee.
There is a free version, Little Bird Guide Europe. Try it first!