ewire App by Socomec SAS
ewire is a dedicated app for professionals in the electrical installation sector.
ewire simplifies the installation steps via tutorials on the Socomec MASTERYS GP4 and BC+ UPS ranges. ewire produces an automatic report on all the activities carried out and manages the relation with the Socomec Service Center for validation.
Once you have installed ewire you simply need to request the activation code from your nearest Socomec Service Center.
UPS installation steps tutoring
1. UPS recognition and data acquisition
Thanks to its Augmented Reality technology, ewire recognizes the UPS that has been installed via your smartphone camera.
The UPS information will be automatically acquired by the app to properly manage the installation.
2. Verification of the correct installation
Nothing is left to chance: when the installation is completed, ewire asks you to perform some checks and to carry out electrical measurements.
3. Validation for commissioning
When the installation is completed, ewire provides a detailed report which is then sent to the Socomec Services Center for validation of the operations that have been done prior to authorizing the commissioning.
Advantages for you
- Personalized tutored procedures according to the UPS model.
- Direct line to the Socomec Service Center for checking the installation job
- Records of installations done with geo-tag dashboard.
- Being always connected to receive Socomec smart notifications.
License agreement and technical settings
ewire app by Socomec SAS service web page: https://www.socomec.com/ewire.html.
Your location and the interface's language will be automatically set according to your selected device settings. You may change these manually.
Use the Help page for sending an email to the closest Socomec Service Center.