The Complete book of Psychological concepts
Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for pocket dictionary.
1. This dictionary works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
2. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
3. Voice search.
4. Very efficient, fast and good performance.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the Terms to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
The handbook contains a descriptions as: Personal development, Stereotype threat, Egosyntonic and egodystonic, Double bind, Need for achievement, Individual, Personal construct theory, Self-concept, Risk aversion, Narcissism, Egocentrism, Research participant, Word sense, Spotlight effect, Frustration, Category:Aptitude, Body image, Goal setting, Separation anxiety disorder, Perinatal matrices, Escapism, Cognitive model, Authenticity (philosophy), Field theory (psychology), Habit, Instinct, Active listening, Persuasion, Compulsive behavior and many other terms.