What is the best way to prepare for the arrival of the child and not to lose his head while shopping? Layette application was created for future mothers 🤰 who are facing a big challenge - completing a layette for a newborn baby 🍼🧸❤️.
Coming out with your help, we have prepared transparent shopping lists, thanks to which you will be able to calmly and comfortably prepare a layette for your child 🚼🍼. On them you will find a list of all necessary products and accessories designed for both 👩 and your baby, along with detailed descriptions and practical advice regarding pregnancy, childbirth and the first months of life życia.
To facilitate your use of the application, we have divided it into two separate categories - HOSPITAL and HOME. In the HOSPITAL section 🏥 we have created a list of all components of the layette that you will pack in the delivery bag 🍼❤️. There were things on it that you will need during childbirth, as well as in the first days of the baby's life.
In the HOME HOME category, we have included a list of necessary clothes, accessories and everyday use equipment for mom and child, which should be in your home.
- Adding list. Do you want to create your own list? Nothing easier! In the Layette application you can do it in a few seconds.
- Deselecting and removing products from the list. Have you bought the product you need for yourself or your child? Did you pack it in a bag for the hospital? Uncheck it and go to the next one. If you decide that something is unnecessary for you, just delete it.
- Discussions. Ask for advice from other mothers, talk to them about your concerns or just share the joy of pregnancy with each other and support each other in anticipation of childbirth.
- You can always have the Layette application with you, for example when you feel like spontaneous shopping for yourself and your child. Thanks to it, you can be sure that you have not forgotten any important things and that you can enjoy the last weeks of pregnancy with ease. See for yourself!
- Set up a date to track your progress
Disclaimer: The Layette application is not associated with registered trademarks of PregLife, BabyApp, My Pregnancy with e-Child.