ANTON is the free learning app for elementary school.
A complete all-in-one curriculum for all subjects: English literacy, reading and writing, math, science, languages and music from kindergarten to grade 6.
▸ FREE, NO ADS: all of our learning content is completely free forever. No subscription needed.
▸ ALL SUBJECTS ALIGNED TO THE CURRICULUM: English language arts, math, science, music, English as a second language, and German.
▸ JOYFUL LEARNING: over 50,000 exercises, 200 montessori exercise types from mathematics to science games and music, explanations, and educational games for kids. Learn the alphabet. You and i get ready reading with sight words and phonics for free at home or at school.
▸ FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS: easily create class groups with the group maker, assign homework and follow your student’s learning progress both in the classroom community and for homeschooling.
▸ LEARN ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME: one account for all devices. Perfect to use in the classroom or as your all-in-one homeschool.
▸ MOTIVATIONAL GAMES: earn coins through learning and play fun learning games for kids. Freckle with snowballs, travel to planet zearn and play epic reading games at the dojo.
▸ CREATE YOUR OWN AVATAR: pick the monster or the boy with the freckle face, add a mask and a shirt and you are ready for math and science.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR MATHEMATICS:
• Pre-school & Kindergarten: Starting with learning the numbers and counting, kids will learn to compare numbers and practice addition and subtraction. Also, they will learn how to measure and compare objects and how to identify and compare shapes and patterns.
• 1st grade: There is so much to learn in first grade – counting in tens and fives, addition and subtraction within 100, making ten, equations and number sense. Students will be introduced to place value and learn to tell time, the days of the week and the months of the year.
• 2nd grade: Second-grade math teaches counting in groups, comparing numbers and learning all about place value. Kids begin to learn these basic math skills in fun educational games.
• 3rd grade: Children in third grade learn new skills like multiplication and fractions. Learn division foundations and practice mixed operations with fun math exercises, like in a math dojo.
• 4th grade: These advanced learning games cover addition and subtraction word problems, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals and calculating with money.
▸ CURRICULUM FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS (ELA):
• Preschool & Kindergarten: Children first learn letter sounds, the alphabet and letter tracing. They play spelling games and letter tracing. Kids learn to read first words using the letter sounds and get to know sight words and spellings.
• Grade I: ready to learn phonics and improve your spelling? First graders begin learning to read first sentences and short stories as well basic grammar and vocabulary.
• Grade 2 to Grade 4: Kids will improve literacy and build beautiful communication skills by learning to count syllables and developing reading strategies. The phonics-based reading program covers informational texts, literature and introduces writing strategies.
ANTON helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
ANTON is the ideal homeschooling app and a great montessori school app for K-12 teachers. Improve your child's literacy with easy peasy reading practice and many exercises.
ANTON is free for everyone, and K-12 teachers, parents, students, and school leaders in over 180 countries have joined.
Suitable for kids with dyslexia and with epic math games to address dyscalculia.
We improve ANTON every day, and listen to your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know what topics and learning games you would like us to add.
For more information visit: http://anton.app