Want to show the videos on your device on the big screen? With VideoCast you can display them on any Smart TV, as long as it is on the same wifi network. So if you have any photos to share in a group, at a party or just want to view your photos in a big size, use VideoCast!
VideoCast will check your device for any videos, sort them, and have them ready at your fingertips, for viewing on your device or the big screen.
But this is not all. When starting VideoCast, you have the option to select your favourite video categories. VideoCast will then present you new videos in those categories every day. So you will always get a pick of the type of videos that you like!
VideoCast uses DLNA/UPnP to discover and initiate/control playback on devices in your home network.
VideoCast supports the following devices for TV display:
- Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
- Samsung SmartTVs
- Sony Bravia SmartTVs
- Panasonic Viera TVs
- Philips SmartTVs
- Toshiba SmartTVs
- Sharp TVs
- LG Connected TVs
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
- Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, and other Google Cast devices
- DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
- BubbleUPNP Media Renderer and similar UPnP / DLNA renderers
- Roku | Streaming TV & Media Player
- Xiaomi Box and Huawei MediaQ box
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Windows Media Player
Enjoy VideoCast! For any comments, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org