The more you spend, the more you spave. The more you spave, the greater the impact you’ll have … for yourself and others.
Spave® deducts micro-amounts (“spavings”) from your primary checking account whenever you make a purchase using cards linked to the app (debit or credit). You define the percentage to spave, and Spave automatically distributes them to your savings and selected charity(ies).
• Set it and forget it. Easily and securely link your accounts to start saving and giving with every swipe of your card, then watch your spavings grow.
• Define your spaving amounts that allow you to live the life you want, give to the causes you care about and save for a secure, fulfilling future.
• View your spending, giving, and saving all in one place.
• Set or modify weekly, monthly or yearly goals and track your progress. Want to step it up and change your contributions or goals? Not a problem. You can edit your settings at any time. Turn it on. Shut if off. Redirect. Pause. Play. Proceed. You’re in control.
• Compare your charitable contributions and personal savings against your total spending. Create giving groups or teams and accelerate contributions and amplify impact. Predict your future savings based on your current progress.
• Spend as you normally do, spave does all the work in the background so you don’t have to. We’ll provide little nudges along the way to help you improve your financial wholeness. You’ll receive affirming notifications of your activity so you can watch and feel good about the impact you’re having on yourself, your family, your community and the causes you care most about.
Here’s how it works:
1. Step 1: Link Accounts (Checking, Savings, Credit/Debit)
a. Checking (This is the account that will fund your spavings)
Select (or search for) your bank and sign in using your online banking credentials. All the accounts associated with this bank will be displayed.
b. Savings (This is where you’ll set aside spavings for your dreams)
You can only designate one savings account. If your account is at a different bank, you will need to select that bank and sign in using your online banking credentials. Not ready to save yet? That’s cool. You can add a savings account at any time.
c. Link Credit/Debit Cards (These are the cards you use to buy stuff)
You can use up to 5 credit/debit cards. If your account is at a different bank, you will need to select that bank and sign in using your online banking credentials.
2. Step 2: Choose causes that touch your heart.
3. Step 3: Set your savings goal.
4. Step 4: Select method.
SECURITY: Protecting your data is vital to us. Spave’s technology is built with multi-factor authentication, bank-level (256-bit encryption) security that meets integration HIPPA, PCI, SOC compliance requirements
We have established minimum and maximum amounts as embedded guard rails to protect you from over-committing. We also allow you to set caps to limit the amount of spavings withdrawn from your checking account – per transaction, per day, per week.
Control. Choice. Convenience. Confidence. It’s all yours with spave.