Control three different types of Squanies:
- chilled out guys in green hats - they are always happy (wonder why...) and ready to help others figure responsible for the spirit of adventure
- the orange monsters are the strongest fellows on the whole island. They may look a little bit stressed out, but it's because they want to bring everyone home, He can move the stones or platform
- the violet guys - this whole affair is theirs fault, but they don't seem to be bothered at all! Often blocking the road
Explore 3 completely different worlds, face the obstacles and use special abilities of your monsters and rescue as many of them, as you can.
Logic Riddles of Squany Island is a colorfull platform game which reminds boulder dash or block out game. You must so move the platform and stones to get to the finish line.
Remember - cooperation is the key to success!
Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, Picross, Japanese Crosswords, Japanese Puzzles, Pic-a-Pix, "Paint by numbers" and other names, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. The numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of "4 8 3" would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups.
To solve a puzzle, one needs to determine which cells will be boxes and which will be empty. Determining which cells are to be left empty (called spaces) is as important as determining which to fill (called boxes). Later in the solving process, the spaces help determine where a clue (continuing block of boxes and a number in the legend) may spread. Solvers usually use a dot or a cross to mark cells they are certain are spaces.
It is also important never to guess. Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. If guessing, a single error can spread over the entire field and completely ruin the solution.
- 1001 nonograms
- All puzzles are free
- All puzzles tested by computer program and have unique logical solution
- Nonograms sorted by groups from 5x5 to 50x50
- Black-and-white and colored
- Create and share your own puzzles
- Download puzzles sent by other users
- Use both crosses and dots to mark cells
- Auto cross out numbers
- Auto fill line with 'X' when you mark last number
- Auto save every puzzle, if you stuck you can try another puzzle and come back later
- Customizable background
- Zoom and smooth scrolling
- Lockable number bars
- Lock current puzzle state, check assumptions
- Optional cursor for accurate picking
- Share result pictures on Facebook, Twitter and more
- Save game progress to the cloud
- Screen rotation support
- Tablet support
- Show Answer
- No Ads
Color a grid with the right colors to reveal a hidden picture.
The rules of the game are very easy to understand, but you will discover a fascinating game to play for a few minutes or hours! There are thousands of puzzles, for beginners or experts. You can also draw your own puzzles to play with your friends, or challenge them in real-time duels!
Try it now, it's free!
Simple game rules:
Recreate the mysterious image hidden behind a grid by filling each square with the right color and by simply deducting it from the numbers written on either side of the grid. Thanks to the step-by-step tutorial, no more than two minutes are necessary to understand the rules of the game.
Content abounds for everyone:
★ Over 500 puzzles for more than 100 hours of gameplay!
★ Dozens of themes: animals, fashion, household, candies, magic and many more!
★ 2 game modes: Collection and Today's Puzzle
★ Tutorial to help you learn easily
Fun and relaxing
★ Simple and intuitive interface: put your finger on a square and simply slide it along the lines and columns to reveal astonishing images!
★ You will never get stuck: even if you make a mistake it is always possible to finish the puzzles.
Discover now the acclaimed puzzle game!
Each brain-twisting Logic Dots puzzle consists of a blank grid surrounded by numbers. Players need to find hidden dot shapes on the grid, making sure each row and column contains the required number of dots.
There are no time limits or move limits, and hints are freely given in some puzzles to make them easier on players. Beware though - as the game progresses, deduction challenges become increasingly devilish. Only true ‘Logic Legends’ will make it to the end!
- USE LOGIC TO WIN: Place dots in the grid to create dot shapes and solve each logic puzzle.
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION: Gorgeous, colorful levels are a treat for your eyes. Logic Dots is color-blind friendly as well!
- INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE: Logic Dots sharpens logic deduction and improves cognitive skills in players.
- NO PRESSURE, TAKE YOUR TIME: There’s no time limit and no move limit. Take as many goes and as much time as you want to complete each puzzle!
- RENOWNED DEVELOPER: Logic Dots is made by the lead programmer of hit puzzle game, Tiny Thief!
- UNRIVALLED DEPTH: Over 250 unique and increasingly complex brain-teasers provide many hours of intellectual challenge and fun.
- COMPLETELY FREE: Play all the way to the end with no in-app purchases required!
- LEARN AT YOUR PACE: Tutorials for players of any ability level.
- COMPARE AND COMPETE: Your game score, Game Center achievements and leaderboards will show who’s the most logical of your friends. Surely it’s you?
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE MISTAKES: Any logic errors can be corrected with unlimited undo’s.
- HINTS IF YOU NEED THEM: If you get stuck, tap on the hint button and you’ll be puzzling again in no time!
Your amazing support and positive feedback is always much appreciated. We are working hard and will release new level packs in free updates very soon. Have fun!
This simple and free application will activate and sharpen your short-term memory, visual memory and concentration. It will also analyze how well your brain is working and present it as comparison to Albert Einstein's brain (or what would be expected of him, given his genius-level intelligence). You can even beat the Einstein result, if you are good enough.
Constant brain training is essential both for kids mind development and for keeping brain active and not aging for adults. This app is suitable for any gender, age and profession. You can train each day and observe your progress by unlocking subsequent achievements.
How to play:
When you start a game, you will see 4 bubbles with numbers inside. Your goal will be to remember their positions. After several seconds numbers will be hidden and you will have to tap these bubbles according to numbers inside them (from lowest to highest). If you succeed, you will go to next level, with more bubbles. If you make a mistake, next time the numbers of bubbles will be decreased by one. You will have 3 attempts. After third mistake test will finish and your result will be presented as a percentage of expected result of Albert Einstein.
It is said that average adult person can remember 7 numbers at most. How many can you remember? By beating higher stages you will unlock achievements. Ultimately, you can beat Einstein, or even go further!
Now with new modes:
* Quick game mode: play until first mistake. Time to remember numbers positions is shortened in this mode. You can get much more score in this mode.
* Training mode: play without time limit. You can decide by yourself how much time do you need to remember numbers positions, but you are not awarded any score for playing this mode.
== Additional notes ===
* In progress chart, scores worse than half of best previous score are not displayed.
* If you liked this game, please give us 5 stars.
* If you want more tests, more achievements and more fun, we invite you to try Einstein's Challenge Full game.
* Find us also on Facebook and Twitter!
With this application you can improve your short-term memory, visual memory, concentration, speed, calculation, reasoning... Train to improve your results !!
Brain Games consists of 16 games that will train the math, memory, logic and observation.
Do the test to find out what your skills and compare them with friends and people around the world.
Practice tests for a few minutes a day for best results.
This is a game for both children and adults of all ages.
Try to unlock all the achievements of the application
Connect with Google Play Games and compete against people from around the world!!
+ more than 17.000 high quality questions
+ 4 languages (en, it, de, es)
+ multiplayer with one device
+ submit and share your own questions
+ frequent updates
+ questions from many categories
The difficulty of the trivia rises continuously. By answering correct you'll earn points and time!
Improve and test your brain health and performance. Enhance memory, attention, reaction and concentration.
The trivia / quiz is based on the famous "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" style and with the time pressures it recieves a incomparable action.
QuizBurner comes with over 17000 diverse questions from the categories: general knowledge, astronomy, chemistry, food & beverage, geography, history, art and literature, medicine, nature, celebrities, politics, religion, sports, language, entertainment, science & technology.
Available languages: English, German, Italian, Spanish
Good time and let it burn!
"Sudoku (数独 sūdoku) Listeni/suːˈdoʊkuː/, originally called Number Place, is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids that compose the grid (also called "boxes", "blocks", "regions", or "sub-squares") contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a unique solution.
Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9×9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3×3 subregions of the 9×9 playing board." Wikipedia
There are no subregions in Sudoku Chains - only color chains with the same purpose.
Addictive puzzle with the spirit of 2048 but more ancient and epic.
If you love games like Picross, Nonogramm, Hanjie, Griddlers, Campixu or Sudoku and are looking for an extra challenge you will adore Tacticross Logic Puzzle Free!
The rules are simple, but the puzzles can be very challenging. Don't worry, the 4 simple rules are visually explained at the beginning of the game.
In this puzzle game your goal is to find figures consisting of four blocks. These figures are also called tetrominos. The numbers at the borders indicate, how many blocks in a row or column are part of the tetrominos. The tetrominos must not touch each other, neither vertically, horizontally nor diagonally. No field of 2x2 blocks must be completely empty or filled. It's quite similar to other puzzle games like Picross, Nonogramm, Hanjie or pixel puzzles, but much more difficult and with a unique twist.
Tacticross Free comes with puzzles from easy to very challenging. Puzzles vary also in sizes, so you can solve one quickly or try a real challenge with a big puzzle. When you complete a Tacticross puzzle you will be rewarded with an uplifting and cheery message. Can you complete all the puzzles?
- 25 Tacticross puzzles in 5 different sizes
- Highlighting of errors
- Keep track of all the puzzles you have solved
- Visual explanation of the rules
- Uplifting and cheery messages
- Optimized for tablets
- Undo function
- Extremely challenging puzzles keep your brain sizzling for hours!
- FREE and without ads!
Get Tacticross Free now as long as it is free and without ads!
More levels and Tacticross Pro are coming soon!
Starting with a grid of boxes, you have to find out which boxes to destroy in order to reveal the object hidden inside.
If you like Sudoku or similar puzzle games where you can test your abilities in logical thinking you will love Nono3D.
The game currently includes 70+ levels, which guarantees hours of fun!
Furthermore, we also included an editor which enables you to create your own levels and let your friends try to solve them.
Nono3D was developed by Chris Scholtes and Dirk Wilden.
All the puzzles have several levels and it's possible to have the solution for all of them.
App derived from original Simon Tatham's puzzle collection with several improvements.
Full list of included puzzle games:
Black Box, Bridges, Cube, Dominosa, Fifteen, Filling, Flip, Galaxies, Guess, Inertia, Keen, Light Up, Loopy, Magnets, Map, Mines (Minesweeper), Net, Netslide, Pattern, Pearl, Pegs (Solitaire), Range, Rectangles, Same Game, Signpost, Singles, Sixteen, Slant, Solo (Sudoku), Tents, Towers, Twiddle, Unequal, Untangle.
Simon Tatham's Portable Puzzle Collection
According to Science, playing games such as Lost In Migration that improve "focus" teaches your brain to avoid distraction, function more productivity.
Description of Games:
Abstraction - Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between Multiple Fishes.
Attention Training Game - Exercise your mind's consideration. Taking into account the flanker consideration errand. Polish your capability to disregard contending data and preparing velocity.
Changing Directions - Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
How good is your brain’s ability to focus while receiving conflicting signals? Find out!
The moving screen is filled with the names of the colors, but the names and the colors they are displayed in don’t necessarily match.
You will be given an instruction (Example: Touch the purple words and the word “yellow”). You have to touch them to get points before they disappear out of the screen. If you miss one or touch an incorrect one you lose.
Simple enough, right? It sounds much easier than it actually is!!!
I always have found brain teasers very interesting but this is a brain smasher!
Play it for a while and soon you’ll find yourself in a corner of the room screaming:
“why!, why can’t i make it right”
It should be simple, if it said touch the blue words you know that you don’t need to read the the word or if it says touch the word Blue forget about if it is yellow. touch it if it says blue… Its that simple… Well apparently no since not to many people can get to 20 correct.
Progression add challenges such as:
* Continually changing background colors make
it harder to keep the focus.
* Words that you touch to earn bonus points.
* Words that will make you lose points if
* The word “BOOM” to be looked for and
avoided. Even if it is in the right color to touch.
You will be amazed at how complicated such a simple sounding task can be. It’s a Brain Splotch!
Make a splash with Angry Gran and help her in the hunt to discover the mystery behind the Jiggling Jellies!
Match and Switch 3, 4, 5 and more Jellies in the most colourful puzzle game you'll ever play.
Unique Gameplay features in Jelly Jiggle!
- Multi-stage levels!
Can you unlock the gates to make it to the next stage on the map? Solve puzzles to move on!
- Diagonal shooters! By Matching multiple candy jellies together.
Explode special Jellies diagonally! Jiggle those hard to reach jellies with diagonal shooter specials.
- Rewind time!
Made a mistake or want to try something else? Rewind to your last move - and keep your score and level progress!
- The Rainbow Jelly!
Discover the secret of the Rainbow Jelly, witness its beauty and use it to your advantage.
- HUGE awesome explosions as Jellies smash to bits, splashing Jelly goo everywhere!
- Get sweet combo’s to increase your score.
- Complete Hard and Easy challenges in this Arcade Game
- Rescue your friends from the evil king of the asylum
- Great HD Game Graphics
- Play with the diamond jewel jelly, the egg jelly and the star jelly
Dive into Jelly Jiggle today - play the best colourful fun Match 3 game you'll ever play!
Do you like puzzles? Then BrainJiggle is right for you. BrainJiggle collects the most interesting logic puzzles, which can perfectly massage your brains.
- 10 levels with different complexity
- 50 illustrated puzzles
- Excellent graphics and easy to use interface
- Leaderboards with worldwide and your friends rating (provided by Scoreloop)
- Social capabilities (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Heyzap) for asking your friends for help if you can't solve puzzle in a few hours and for sharing your success.
Please leave a 5-star rating or review if you like BrainJiggle! This encourages us to work on updates and new games.
Supported languages (change in Options):
- Italian (NEW! Translation by Giuseppe Salvia)
If you are fluent in English and you can easily translate the game to your native language - please contact us, we'd love to see you in our team.