Toy Words is a realtime 1v1 words battle. A unique feature of the game is the ability to compete with players all around the world regardless of their language. Everybody plays in their mother tongue.
It has been designed for fans of puzzles, riddles and crosswords and games like hangman or scrabble.
Use all your language skills while making different words from letter cubes in one of 6 game modes:
Single player modes
- clear the grid from falling letter cubes by making words
- compete against the time
- get the highest score
- use Destroyer to smash the cube walls
- use bonus cubes to double word's value
👉"2 Minutes" - get maximum amount of points within 2 minutes
👉"Stop, Crazy!" - get rid of all Crazy cubes within minimum amount of time
👉"Sprint" - get 1000 points within minimum amount of time
👉"100 Cubes" - get maximum amount of points using only 100 cubes
👉"Battle" (online mode, play with friends)
- make words to overload the opponent's grid.
- your opponent gets every cube you remove
- for every 5 (or more) letter words your opponent gets an Angry Cube
- use Rockets to get rid of Angry Cubes
- challenge friends from Facebook and VK or a random player
- use only singular forms
- only present time of verbs
- no proper names
- no abbreviations or short forms
- no numbers
- no repeats of already used words
- amazing graphics and animation
- great sounds to dive into the word-game atmosphere
- user-friendly interface
- connection with Facebook and VK
- multiplayer mode
- play online in real time with players from all over the world
- cross-platform game (play with your friends on ios)
- dictionaries are up-to-date
- send new words to add or to delete from the dictionary
- constantly being developed
- everyday tournaments with prizes
- global top, vocabulary top and everyday top in every mode
- available in English, German, Russian and Spanish (beta)
Toywords improves your vocabulary and spelling skills, as well as concentration.
The game is a real time killer!
Share the game with your friends and neighbours, show them who is who!
We value your feedback and are looking forward to getting any suggestions how to improve our games. Please contact us:
- on FB: https://www.facebook.com/toywords
- or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org