The APP will connect via Bluetooth to a Medical Device (the "Meter") to be purchased separately: MIR Smart One (PEF and FEV1) or MIR Smart One Oxi (PEF, FEV1, SpO2%, BPM).
The APP can measure Peak Flow (PEF), Forced Expiratory Volume in one second (FEV1), Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%) and Pulse rate (BPM) directly on your Smartphone.
The symptoms of most respiratory and cardiac diseases appear years after onset. Moreover low oxygen levels can be an early warning sign that medical intervention is needed.
EASY TO USE
- Automatic connection between the APP and the Meter via Bluetooth Low Energy
- Blow into the Meter and press the Oximetry sensor: results are displayed in real-time on the APP
- PEF results are displayed with an easy and intuitive traffic light system (green, light, red)
- Notes (such as drug treatments, if any) and Symptoms (such as cough, etc.) can be added and scored to each test.
The APP and the Meter are designed and manufactured by MIR srl Medical International Research, a world leader for innovation and know-how with 25 years experience in spirometry, oximetry and mobile-health.
- keep track of your respiratory and cardiac health overtime: with daily, monthly and yearly trends and graphs
- save your test results in PDF wherever you want: on a cloud based or a physical storage
- share your test results with whoever you want: using e-mail, WhatsApp, SMS and other applications
- print your test results directly via a Bluetooth printer
- data are saved exclusively on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- data are not sent to any third party, unless you decide to do so
- personal data (Date of birth, Height, Weight, Gender and Population Origin) are requested by the app with the sole purpose of calculating Peak Flow and FEV1 target values.
- access to location is requested with the sole purpose of establishing a Bluetooth connection between the APP and the Meter.
REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE MEDICAL DEVICE
Smart One and Smart One Oxi are medical devices class IIa and can be reimbursed in many countries worldwide. Check with your Government or your Insurance for this opporunity.
In the USA, MIR Smart One is already approved by the CMS (U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) as a Durable Medical Equipment (DME) item. HCPCS code soon available in PDAC reimbursement guides for Medicare billing.
MORE ABOUT THE MEDICAL DEVICE
- MIR Smart One and MIR Smart One Oxi are suitable for all ages from 5 to 93 years
- No medical prescription required
- Visit www.mirsmartone.com for more information and where to buy.