Short and Sweet Only 60 seconds, which is really nice for a short break. One suggestion would be to display the other player's score during the game so that it would be more interesting when playing multiplayer.
Extremely difficult. Really hard to get used to. At least now I can score over 75 in 60 seconds!
Not my kind of game Achievement didn't work properly. Not really intuitive interface
Good game The game follows the concepts st by dots which are simplicity and cleanliness. The gameplay needs a utile more transitions to be exciting. Overall a very good game.
Addicting Great way to train your reflexes and have fun
Katelynngee2005 I don't like this game because it is hard to find the right one
- New languages: German, Italian.
- Overall wins : losses factor in multiplayer.
- Default squares color changed.
- Bigger buttons for lower resolutions.
- Better Multiplayer notifications.
- New leaderboards: Total Squares archived and Top continuous Squares
- New translation added: Polish
- Better Facebook integration
- Improved typography for low resolution devices
Simple & addictive physics puzzle game with multiplayer! Challenge your friends!