The STM8 Finder application enables you to explore and connect to the complete portfolio of STM8 microcontrollers and development boards.
STM8 Finder features easy-to-use selection tools that provide you direct access to documentation, and a connection to MCU communities. You will find the microcontroller or development board part number that best fits your application thanks to an easy search with multiple criteria including core type, CPU frequency, memory, price, package, I/Os, temperature grade, and peripherals such as control, timers, analog, connectivity, multimedia and security. From the application, you will also have the possibility to directly buy devices or development boards on-line.
You will have quick access to data and technical resources to support your microcontroller projects, including manuals such as datasheets, reference manuals, application notes, user manuals, programming manuals, or errata sheets.
While you start STM8 Finder on-line, the application and portfolio database are updated automatically and optimally, but everything will remain fully functional while you are off-line.
The application adapts automatically to the screen size and orientation.
STM8 Finder will also help you to connect with the developer communities on popular social platforms such as Facebook™, YouTube™ channel, and ST Community.
- Intuitive microcontroller and development board selection
o Parametric search on multiple criteria
o Part number search with direct access to specific part number information
- Instant access to microcontrollers and boards key features, functional block diagrams and technical documentation
- Sort, compare, save and recall the selection.
- Management of favorite part numbers
- On-line buying from STMicroelectronics website
- STMicroelectronics social media, ST Community and ST Wiki access
- Supported language: English.