The Zing Performance program delivers daily physical exercises that activate the brain-body connection to impact cognitive, emotional and social performance.
Zing Performance is the result of many years of research, analysis and development conducted by an innovative and scientific-centric team. Today, the program is delivering life-changing results to professional athletes, corporate executives, academies, and school children.
PERFORMANCE UNDER PRESSURE
The program assesses an individual’s potential in order to create a range of daily physical activities that stimulate the balance system of the brain to produce personalized tracking and results for every user, ensuring optimal success.
The Zing Adult program impacts the part of the brain responsible for the automation of skills. This enables individuals to absorb knowledge more efficiently, thus becoming more adaptable, focused and engaged. The result: an agile workforce with increased productivity as well as personal growth.
The Zing Sport program focuses on the brain-body connection, and how physical fitness and development creates stronger connections within the brain, allowing for athletes to reach the height of their abilities.
Overall, the Zing Performance programs are designed to challenge your brain and allow it to reach its ultimate potential, regardless of demographic.
- Specifically designed to be easily accessible from anywhere when on the go.
- Over 200 exercises personalized for your current development needs using our advanced algorithm.
- Sleek and elegant design with fluid and lifelike animations.
- Programs targeting and refining cognitive, emotional and social performance in personal and professional life.
- Stimulating the part of the brain responsible for attention, memory and coordination, making it more efficient and automatic.
- Creating a balance between a fit body and mind, allowing for a more efficient management of stress.
- Absorbing knowledge swiftly while effectively determining and selecting important sections of information when needed.
- A greater and more precise spatial awareness.
For more information, visit our website www.zingperformance.com.