2. The best available smartphone resources (GPS, barometer pressure sensor, accelerometers, weather & elevation services, etc.) are used to achieve the best accuracy.
3. % braking energy can be viewed (user option) to give insight into how hard you brake into a turn.
4. Routes are plotted and graphed in the app, in real time with option for audio speech.
5. Route paths are color scaled in real time based on the users preference. One click changes the scale: power, speed, elevation, % grade, cadence or heart rate (with Bluetooth HRM) to map where on the ride significant events occurred.
6. A screenshot of the statistical data with the color coded map along with the raw data files (.csv .gpx and .tcx formats) can be easily emailed. .tcx format includes key parameters (speed, power, elevation, cadence, heart rate, etc.) to allow uploading to other analysis programs such as Garmin Connect, Training Peaks, Strava, Golden Cheetah, Google Earth, etc.
7. The accuracy of the power meter has been tested against state of the art, major brand named power meters.
8. Without calibration (only entering rider's weight and choosing bicycle type), average power for a given ride typically correlates to within 15% (with no drafting) of a conventional power meter.
9. Wind speed and direction effects are included! (with internet connection using local weather information, drafting effects not included).
10. Several default bicycle types are available to choose from, or bicycle weights and coefficients can be customized.
11. The app will run in the background.
12. English and Metric Units available. Set in user preference menu. English, German, Spanish, French language support.
13. Reload ride data to show progress and compare rides.
1For a list of ANT+ compatible sensors, visit www.thisisant.com/directory. Note that an ANT+ enabled mobile phone is required. See www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ for details.
See F.A.Q. at http://www.innovative-app-designs.com/ for more detail.
***NOTE*** For some phones when the screen is turned off, the phone's accelerometers are disabled and the cadence data may be unavailable. This limitation has been documented in a number of other apps including pedometers. Using the screen lock feature can bypass this.
* For best results, prior to riding, under menu>preferences, select the phone's handlebar mounting orientation (portrait or landscape). If carrying in a jersey back pocket, set relative to the phone's orientation compared to looking forward at the handlebars.
* The cadence RPM and averages are tuned to power strokes detected from the phone's low power accelerometers while moving (i.e. not back-pedaling, downhill/coasting, etc.) and is more accurate as the power output increases above 1W/kg.
* The cadence sensitivity can be adjusted under menu>preferences. The default 'nominal' setting has so far produced the best sensitivity while minimizing spurious high readings.
* Noise may be observed in instantaneous readings depending on riding conditions (such as rough or off-road), riding styles, rider's power to weight ratio, and phone hardware.
*** Structured workouts: Designed by elite coaches, our wide variety of high-intensity-interval (HIIT) workouts cover climbing, speed, endurance, time trialling and race simulation. Each session gives you the perfect balance between hard work and recovery.
*** Clear instructions: All of our instructions are on screen in clear, easy-to-read text. We tell you how hard to ride based on your own 'Perceived Exertion.' We use a 10 point scale, where 1 is lying on the couch and 10 is a flat-out-win-at-all-costs sprint.
*** Professional Racing footage: Ever want to race the Tour de France? Paris-Roubaix? The World Championships? Our videos feature footage from the biggest and best races in the world edited into amazing story lines with a great sense of humor.
*** Great Music: We LOVE music. So we spend hours and hours finding great music that works with our intense workouts and killer footage. From electronic to indie to rock, there’s something for everyone.
Our app allows you to:
-- See previews of a selection of our videos
-- Subscribe to all our videos on a monthly basis
For more information visit http://www.theSufferfest.com or email us at TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com
The Sufferfest subscriptions will be charged to your Google account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month (unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period) at $9.99 USD.
NOTE: Our application makes use of Android 4.4 and higher elements in order to support the HLS video streaming standard. It also requires a dedicated Internet connection in order to stream. If you experience any streaming issues, then please check with your manufacturer if you experience an error of "Cannot play video" as this can be a device specific issue.
· Connect Satori smart, Vortex smart, Bushido for Tablet or Bushido Smart trainer
· Works with all Bluetooth® Smart compatible heart rate devices.
· Training based on Slope, Power or Heart rate
· Accurate cycling data (Speed, cadence, power and heart rate)
Visit https://www.tacx.com for more information on Tacx products
Works with all android devices that are Bluetooth Smart Ready (requires Android 4.3+)
For use with Tacx Bluetooth® Smart compatible trainers (Satori smart, Vortex smart, Bushido smart & Bushido for tablets).
ANT+ trainers not supported.
The Tacx Cycling App enables you to train with your tablet. Riders who own a Genius, Bushido or Vortex and an Android tablet can now train using this free app. The Tacx Cycling app contains a simplified version of the Catalyst
training software and Analyser. Real life video to play Tacx films is under development and will be added in soon.
Professional training programs and condition tests for a scientific analysis of your training. Train based on heart rate, power or slope. Follow your developments and become a better rider, step by step.
Analyser presents the recorded training data on the screen of the tablet. Your performance is displayed in a graph.
Works with Android 4.3+
Connecting to Bluetooth devices requires Bluetooth 4.0 support on your tablet.
Connecting to ANT devices requires ANT support on your tablet or an external ANT adapter.
Tested on :
- Samsung - Galaxy Tab (GT-N5110)
- Samsung - SM-T900
- Samsung - SM-T320
- Asus - Nexus7 ME 370T
- Samsung - SM-T800
- Sony - SGP511
-Change saved device names
-Change your preferred device
-Remove devices from the database
-Set default proximity settings for search
The ANT+ Plugins allow apps to communicate with millions of ANT+ enabled wireless devices.
For more info about the ANT+ Plugins visit http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsi.ant.plugins.antplus
Ride, Record, Snap, and Share - Ride with GPS
• One press and you’re off; we’ll provide a map, distance traveled, ride duration and more.
• Designed to be stable and efficient; we’ll record all your stats while leaving battery life to spare.
• See routes and cuesheets planned with our website, http://ridewithgps.com
• Love your Garmin? Keep it. Our product can stand alone or work in tandem with your existing bike computer.
• Live logging lets your friends track your ride with GPS. Basic/Premium only.
• Route navigation; turn by turn guidance with voice prompts and cue sheets so you never get lost while riding your bike. Basic/Premium only.
• Rock-solid GPS Logging; accuracy and stability are important. Like you, our GPS won’t quit.
• Comprehensive Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart support; capture power, cadence, heart rate, and more. Can also be used when riding indoors.
• Bicycle profiles for more accurate data; keep your stats organized by equipment for a more complete look at your ride history.
• We love all bikes; Whether you ride a mountain bike or a road bike, our software is the perfect companion.
• Make it memorable; take photos using your preferred camera app, and we’ll automatically associate them with your ride.
• Remember great spots; photos with location data are geotagged on your ride.
• Enhance your Garmin; even if you prefer your own bike GPS, the Ride with GPS app makes it easy to take and upload photos when you are done.
• Be social; publish your rides to social media, or keep them within our community. Of course we value privacy, it's simple to hide any rides from public eyes.
• Make it presentable; add additional details using the Ride with GPS website, and share your rides and photos in a format your friends and family will enjoy.
• Between other software and devices; export GPX, KML, or TCX files from the website for use in other software or compatible bike GPS units.
• Your data; we believe that our users own their data. We’ll never hold your ride history hostage.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
• Turn by turn navigation; whether you’ve planned a bike ride in advance, or you’ve found one from our catalogue, we’ll keep you cycling in the right direction.
• Keep it real with live logging; publish ride stats and photos in real time, so your friends and family can track your progress.
• Offline Maps keeps you on route even when you have no cell service.
Ride With GPS supports all Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4/BTE/BTLE) sensors, as well as Polar and Zephyr regular Bluetooth heart rate sensors. We’ve thoroughly tested the following:
Wahoo Fitness RFLKT
Wahoo Fitness Blue HR Strap
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC speed and cadence sensor
Wahoo Fitness RPM cadence sensor
Stages power meter
Polar Wearlink+ BTLE heartrate strap
Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap
Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate sensor
Jarv Bluetooth 4.0 Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor
Topeak PanoBike Bluetooth Smart Cadence and Speed Sensor
Runtastic Speed and Cadence Bike Sensor
Powertap BTLE speed and cadence sensor
While we haven’t tested it, Powertap’s Bluetooth Smart Powercap should work.
Come visit us at http://ridewithgps.com for more ways to improve your ride.
Enable built-in ANT+ hardware on your phone. Supports Android 4.2.2 ~ Android 5.1
10-days money back guarantee, no questions asked!
Require rooted device and superuser app to install and uninstall.
- Bluetooth radio with ANT+ feature
- BT Patcher app
- Root permission and super user app for BT Patcher app
- Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus10, HTC One (M7), LG G2, Samsung S4 Active
- "S-OFF" for stock HTC One (M7) build
- Work together with Bluetooth
- Root permission NOT required to run ANT+ app after ANT+ enabled
- Support Supersu cleanup and unroot. Root permission can be permanently removed after ANT+ enabled.
- New 'Runtime firmware patch' in option menu. If ANT+ firmware patch required for the device, it auto loads ANT+ firmware at connecting and restores orignal Bluetooth firmware after connection closed.
- Enable/Disable ANT+ anytime you want
- Compatible with android OTA upgrade
- Easy to uninstall
- Reported by users, it also worked on Samsung Galaxy_Note3, Galaxy_S4 Google Play Edition, LG G3(model F400K)
- 10-days no questions asked refund policy
- Great news! Thanks for the generous support from offical ANT+ developer of ANT Radio Service. The 3rd party ANT adapter providers issue has be fixed in ANT Radio Service 4.12.0. Android 5.0 starts to enforce explicit intent package name for binding 3rd party service. It will take me some time to work out a long term solution.
- Endomondo requires to install ANT+ USB Service to detect ANT+ on your phone
- ANT+ and LG G2 FM Radio cannot work at same time. ANT+ needs to be disabled before turning on FM Radio. Or you can enable "Runtime firmware patch" option
- Some customized ROM builds might not work
- Other models of LG G3 not work
- You might need to restart the phone once after installation or update. If you are still using 2.0 beta version. please uninstall BT Patcher beta before updating to v2.05.
Thank you all for taking time on v2.0 beta testing. Many issues have been found and fixed by your great effort!
If you have any issues and need support or just want refund, please email me first. Writing a negative review won't help much. I cannot support or refund you without email address and order #
It seemed people complained about the price and some even go further to undercut my hard work. Please allow me to explain. This is no simple task. It's not a simple configuration tool that turns on couple of system switches and copy over some files from other phones as many tried and failed. No sir, if it were that easy, you'd find the solution all over the Internet long time ago. It's about 4 months hard work and many days until 2am in the morning. It's about 10000 lines of JAVA and C++ code to create the driver for ANT+ and patch for Bluetooth stack. As for the price, I'd say you saved money and hassle from buying ANT+ usb adapter. Just consider the guy worked hard and did fix a problem of your phone. In return, you treat him a decent lunch.
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
For a small monthly or yearly subscription, you also gain access to the LiveTrack feature, which allows you to send invitations to others via email, Facebook or Twitter*. They’ll receive a link to a website where they can view the position of your mobile device on a map (when configured for outdoor use in the Activity setup menu). Your time elapsed, distance, speed, elevation and more will also be viewable in real time. It’s a handy way for loved ones to track your races or keep an eye on you during your outdoor training.
Garmin Fit provides:
- Current speed
- Distance traveled
- Route traveled
- Calories burned
If your phone is ANT+ enabled, you also can see data from your Garmin fitness sensors. Easily monitor how hard you’re working with a heart rate monitor, train indoors with a foot pod or receive valuable cycling data with a speed/cadence sensor.
*Use caution when posting a link via Facebook or Twitter because your link will be available to anyone with access to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
- English (US)
- English (UK)
- Norsk / Norsk bokmål
PowerEdge relies on an innovative, patent-pending technology. It calculates the cyclist's power output directly from measurements obtained from the phone GPS, continuous topological data, barometric altimeter data, and real-time atmospheric data. The cyclist's profile is fed into a proprietary aerodynamic model that captures different ride positions and displays accurate power output in all conditions.
Extensive comparison against mechanical power meters repeatedly shows the accuracy of PowerEdge: less than 3% error in power measurement. PowerEdge gives you the accuracy of mechanical power meters, without the expense or the hassle.
There is no hardware to install. Your power meter is ready to go on your phone as soon as you download it. You just need to carry your phone in your jersey pocket, armband, or bento box.
PowerEdge allows multiple user profiles for different cyclists. The app can easily be used with different bikes.
The monthly subscription allows access to weather service and topographic data.
Discover the benefits of power training, technology behind PowerEdge, and free training plans on www.kinetic-edge.com
★★ If supported by your device, all readings can be output to TV via HDMI ★★
The training instructor can at once see all the HR values, and suggest better and personalized training activities accordingly. Colour changes according to fitness zone (65%, 75%, 85% and 90%). Maximum HR can be set with equations based on age/gender, or to a fixed value if known (through Metabolic Assessment at a specialized centre). Stopwatch now available when starting recording the session.
This is Full version, with up to 8 channels, settings storage (association of channel to a specific belt, user name and age/gender or Max HR) and possibility to record to file in CSV format, for email/sharing at the end of the session.
More features are on the way, such as additional options for the selection of equation to obtain %HR (now set to the male-female equations as in http://www.digifit.com/heartratezones/maximum-heart-rate.asp ), introduction of calories counter and edit fitness zone thresholds, and internal plotting of training sessions. For plot now you should send to yourself the CSV file by email and plot it using MS Excel (Scatter plot XY).
You MUST have an Android Device with ANT™ embedded chip and install the Dynastream ANT+ Service available at: http://bit.ly/IkV4gu
★★See the link http://bit.ly/IkV4gu also for ANT+ native support devices!!★★
As alternative, you should plug a ANT+™ compatible USB key to your Android device (using an USB adapter if necessary), and in addition install also the USB Service from Dynastream available at: http://bit.ly/TPlpGq
All HRM belts used MUST be compatible with ANT+™ and endorse the ANT™ logo. More info at http://www.thisisant.com
A demo version is available to test your Hardware before buying, please check the "More from Developer" link (ANT+ Fitness Demo).
Setup in a large room
An installation in a Gym room can be done using a MK808 Android TV pen, with an ANT+™ USB pen supporting up to 8 HRM ANT+™ belts. The MK808 has HDMI output to display data on a large LCD TV (via HDMI) to show HR values to both instructor and trainees. For more information please contact me to adapt the software and select the Hardware for your needs!!!
For problems installing the USB support service on Android devices see http://www.thisisant.com/forum/viewthread/3798/
★★For any matter, please contact me by email!!★★
Source code on http://www.thisisant.org has been used as baseline for this App.
The author of this app is not related to Dynastream. He will have no responsibility for the use this App is made of.
Select any number of the customizable cycling computer screens:
• Stats Plus
• Map Route
• Virtual Rider
Each cycling computer screen is fully customizable with the following counters:
• Cadence (current and average) *
• Calories **
• Distance (current and virtual rider)
• Grade %
• Heart Rate (current, average, and maximum)
• Speed (current, average, and maximum)
• Time (current, elapsed and virtual rider)
* Requires BLE Speed and Cadence sensor
** Uses BLE Heart Rate monitor (but not required)
Note: Calories counter requires updating the Rider settings.
Upload tracks securely to the cloud:
• Daily Mile
• Map My Ride
• Ride With GPS
Complete ride analysis of stored tracks:
• Track details including name, time created, rating, notes, and calories burned.
• Route traveled with virtual rider.
• Speed graph with virtual comparison.
• Heart Rate graph with virtual comparison.
• Cadence graph with virtual comparison.
• Distance graph with virtual comparison.
• Load a virtual rider to compete against.
• Export tracks to sdcard.
Full ride history stored in the track list:
• Sort tracks by name, rating, date, time created, elapsed time, or total distance.
• Backup and restore full ride history.
• Import tracks from sdcard.
Feedback is encouraged, so please feel free to rate your experience and make suggestions for future upgrades! Email requests to crankindustriesllc[at]gmail.com
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
- Set as your Wallpaper. On supported devices, set as your Lockscreen Wallpaper.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
We take your privacy seriously. Seriously! http://ecrumbs.roadid.com/privacy
-- Permissions --
We ask for access to your CONTACTS only so you can use the contact picker to pick your emergency contacts, we only store their number or email so that we can send an SMS or Email to them notifying them of your ride and in the event of a stationary alert going off.
PHOTOS is so you can create an image that has emergency contacts, your details, and a free form box for medical details that you can then save as your lock screen wallpaper. The photos access is so you may choose one of your own pictures as the background and so we can save the finished picture to your Gallery.
Many important features of myETraining (my E-Training):
- Training with RealVideos and myRealVideos. You can purchase and download Elite RealVideos or ride for free the many myRealVideos created by the users. The video playing speed is synchronized to the speed you are pedaling on your bike, offering a real-road riding experience.
- Bluetooth Smart sensors compatibility (depending on the Android device).
- Elite Misuro Blu and Misuro + compatibility. These Elite sensors are applied directly to the trainer simplifying the setup and removal procedures.
- Cloud Data. Now your data is in the cloud, and synchronized between your devices.
- Multiusers. Now it’s possible to use the app myETraining (my E-Training) with up to 3 different riders, each with their own data.
- New and easy procedure to create new training programs.
- Video or music play-list.
You’ll manage power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance data directly from your smartphone or tablet.
myETraining (my E-Training) is compatible with ELITE hometrainers and rollers: RealTurboMuin.Turbo Muin, Digital, Hydromag, Fluid and Magnetic technology trainers, Free ride rollers.
The annual subscription of myETraining (my E-Training)is not renewed automatically. At the end of the year you can choose to renew or to stay in FREE mode.
All the myETraining (my E-Training)features are available to both subscribed and unsubscribed users.
All the features can be tested for 10 minutes a day (FREE mode). To benefit fully from the training and strengthening programs offered by the algorithms, an annual subscription must be purchased.
Base Training: choose your own training mode - constant power*, training levels, pre-set programs.
Conconi Test: calculate your anaerobic threshold.
Training test: create monthly indoor training programs based on your test results.
Maps races: create races from all over the world with Maps.
Save, share and export all training data to evaluate your performance level and improvements
Check on configuro.elite-it.com if or what hardware is necessary to use the myETraining (my E-Training).
* only on electronic rollers and hometrainers
myETraining (my E-Training) has been tested on the following devices:
- HTC One
- LG Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4