THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF PHOTOGRAPHER'S COMPANION WITH MORE FEATURES.
This application will help you to abandon the automatic mode of your cameras that does not do everything and control everything. For more experienced photographers, it can simplify the settings by doing the calculations for you.
In any case, it is not a magic application to make beautiful pictures every time, but it will allow you to find a basic setting to refine to get the best picture you think.
It is aimed at professional or amateur photographers (basic knowledge is required) and offers the tools to:
- Calculate the alternative/equivalent exposure (manages the ND filter and long exposures)
- Calculate the depth of field, hyperfocal and simulation of Bokeh
- Calculate the field of view
- Calculate the shutter speed to freeze the motion of a subject
- Capture/Photograph sunrise/sunset, the golden hour and the blue hour
- Get the position of the sun, time of sunrise/sunset, golden hours, blue hours and monthly calendar
- Capture/Photograph the moon based on the phase of the day
- Capture/Photograph moonlit landscapes
- Capture/Photograph lunar eclipse
- Get the position of the moon, the hour of moonrise/moonset and the monthly calendar
- Capture/Photograph the stars, the milky way without or with star trails (Simulator)
- Capture/Photograph the northern lights
- Capture/Photograph the lightning and the fireworks
- Calculate the best setting for an EV (exposure value) given
- Calculate distance or aperture with a flash
- Calculate the optimum settings according to the lighting of the place (Light Meter), the reflectance (albedo) of the subject and measure light color temperature (requires RGB light sensor)
- Calculate for the macro photo the possible magnification with a close-up lens or an extension tube
- Calculate the print size
- Time lapse
- Planner for landscape photos
- Get/Set the characteristics of a camera (sensor size, crop factor, sensor resolution, ISO range, shutter speed range, circle of confusion) and set your favorites
. Black and whithe film developing
. Photographic composition (rule of thirds, diagonal, triangle, golden ratio, golden spiral)
- Film sensitivity table (ISO, ASA, DIN, GOST)
- Night mode
- Data Import/Export
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have ideas for changes, improvements, any bugs or for translations (email@example.com).