The StrengthLog App is both a training diary and a source for proven strength training programs and tools that will speed up your gains. With it you’re able to log every workout, view and analyze your progress, and find a program that’s right for you.
This app truly is built for lifters, by lifters (in cooperation with thousands of other lifters). We now that flashy features means nothing unless everything works as expected. So we’re always listening to our users, adding new features and fine-tuning existing ones. Have a request or suggestion? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
Our goal is to make the free version of the app, the best free strength training app on the market! Using it, you’ll be able to log an infinite amount of workouts, adding your own exercises, view basic statistics and track your PRs (both singles and reps records). And you’ll get access to several popular strength training programs, such as Starting Strength and Russian Squat Routine.
If you level up to a premium subscription, you’ll gain access to more advanced statistics (including everything you’ve logged thus far), our full catalogue of training programs, great features such as quick stats for sets and the ability to log sets with reps in reserve (RIR) or rate of perceived exertion (RPE), and much, much more!
The premium programs includes ones for squat, bench press, deadlift, powerlifting, overhead press, powerbuilding and push/pull/legs. And we’re continuously adding new programs.
The app also includes a lot of free tools, for instance a set timer and calculators for calorie needs, Wilks and Sinclair points, and 1RM estimations.
Is that it? Probably not, but it’s easier if you download the app and start using the next time you’re at the gym! Your gains will thank you.
• Log an unlimited number of workouts
• Plan your workouts in advance
• Timer for rest between sets
• Basic statistics of training volume and workouts
• PR tracking
• Several tools and calculators, for instance 1RM estimates and suggested warm-up before PR attempt
• Popular and proven strength training programs such as Starting Strength and Russian Squat Routine
As a subscriber you’ll also gain access to:
• Our full catalogue of premium programs, including ones for individual lifts (squat, bench press, deadlift, overhead press), powerlifting, powerbuilding and push/pull/legs
• Advanced statistics for tracking and analyzing your strength, training volume, individual lifts/exercises, and more
• Summary statistics for all your training, individual muscle groups and every single exercise
• Advanced logging features such as Rate of Perceived Exertion or Reps in Reserve and quick stats for every set
• Advanced timer features such as intervals and individual rest times for selected exercises
The StrengthLog App is continuously updated with new programs, tools and features, based on what our users wants!
In-app you’re able to subscribe to our premium version of the StrengthLog App, in the form of automatically renewable subscriptions.
• Choose between 1 month ($/€ 12.95), 3 months ($/€ 28.95) and 12 months ($/€ 89.95).
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase, and will be renewed automatically 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, if the subscription is not canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• An active subscription cannot be canceled during the active subscription period. However, you can choose to turn auto-renew on/off in your iTunes account settings.