Know everything about the water around you: where to refresh yourself? Where do you swim? What water to drink? Know the quality of tap water, wherever you are in France at home or on vacation. The first application in France to answer all your questions about water.
MonEau offers to take you to the nearest water point. Lets you know the composition of your tap water and compare it to bottled water. MonEau can even remind you to hydrate.
To discover on our MonEau application
The Mon Eau application offers several features around water to provide practical information accessible wherever you are and in one click:
• Know the quality of tap water everywhere in France by geolocating you
• Locate water access points such as public fountains within a radius of 5, 10 or 20 km to fill your water bottle and hydrate yourself regularly
• Find safe bathing places nearby (3000 places listed to date)
• Know the price of water
• Be notified in the event of a drought alert.
Consolidated data on a single application
The data collected for the operation of the application is consolidated and updated daily.
They are taken from official sources and made available in Opensource:
• DATA-GOUV, for water quality, price and water access points
• EEA (European Environment Agency / European Environment Agency) for supervised bathing and the quality of bathing water
Suggestions and remarks
Contact us: email@example.com