I'm pulling Nike+ runs into Strava. Every run I've imported shows a shorter running duration on Strava than Nike, meaning it looks like I run up to 15s faster a km than I really did. So that is a bit annoying as it's not a true reflection of my efforts. As I manually control the start and stop of my runs on Nike+, I don't see why the time would decrease on Strava? So is the issue this app or Strava? Thanks for creating an app to pull things across in the first place though.
I just installed the paid version of the app, yesterday after my first sync between endomondo and strava I observe a huge time difference between them, at strava time is about 12 minutes less than endomondo, and of course it also affects pace, speed and so on.. Could you please verify and solve this issue?
Perfect. I use Nike for a training plan and Strava so friends can see ehat I've been up to. You just set it up and forget it. Excellent.
Doesn't sync steps. That's the whole reason I bought this app. Need to able to sync steps from S Health. Only does activities
Great app thank you wanted a Samsung s health to nike running app sync and does it. Brilliant ty
- Fixed import of activities without GPS to Sports Tracker.
- Fixed Sports Tracker connection problems.
- Fixed adidas miCoach connection problems.
3.7.9 - 3.7.10:
- Fixed bugs in the download of Polar Flow activities.
- Added the ability to synchronize accounts from a file directory.
- Added support for Google Fit and Samsung Health syncing.
- Added the ability to create and restore a backup of your synchronized accounts.