Finally a easy way to share info on almost every fit app. Will there be any support to transfer info into samsung s health if thats even posible ? I guess developer does not read comments.?? Nope
I have been using Runkeeper and Garmin connect for tracking my runs. I am seeing errors (desynchronized) in synchronizing some of the runs, so far atleast 5 runs not being synced from Runkeeper to Garmin connect. With free apps these might be acceptable, but for paid apps this is not a good user experience, disappointed.
It's a shame that when it's synced, I end up with "other" as the activity on other systems. Would be nice to have to ability to set up activity mapping between systems so they all agree on the exercise name!
Very good app,
Works as advertised. Only sync service I've ever found that works with sports tracker.
This app is wonderful and allows me to share my runs with my friends despite the platform they use
- Bugfixes on RunKeeper and Movescount.
- Changed Bryton Sports by new platform for Bryton devices: Bryton Active.
- Added support for syncing TomTom Sports. Now you can import activities to TomTom Sports with SyncMyTracks.
- Added support for syncing Decathlon Coach.
- Added the ability to export and synchronize your current weight between the different supported services (additional purchase).
- Changed the settings screen.
Get going and drive your Golf game to the next level with the TomTom Golfer app