Even with most recent update still does not sync time properly from Garmin to Runtastic and now it forces me to sync manually. Auto sync does not work. Main benefit to this over free version is gone. Multiple emails and tweets to developer remain unanswered.
Loving the fast update. Use this app so much so useful
I am trying to sync Garmin Connect to Fitbit app, it says everything sync'd without errors but I don't see the step counts. It appears that the weight is indeed transfering. Left message for the developed but no response as of yet. I will change my review if I get a timely response. I will the developers will mention the limitations of the system prior to charging the $3 (I paid an additional $1.40 for delivery).
Was working well up until about a month ago. When syncing from Nike+ to RunKeeper will get an error status in RunKeeper, then will load the info 2 times. -Creates a duplicate entry in Runkeeper
Very good app except for one thing.... Power & cadence don't transfer from Garmin to Movescount for an indoor ride...
It maps the wrong field when sync from Strava to NRC. Title of the run in Strava has been mapped to description in NRC. Please help to fix. Thanks
- Bugfixes on Garmin Connect, Runkeeper, Runtastic and Suunto Movescount.
- Fixed MapMyFitness login.
- Fixed import of activities and current weight to Garmin Connect.
- Fixed import of activities to Runtastic.
- Added support for syncing Decathlon Coach.
- Added the ability to export and synchronize your current weight between the different supported services (additional purchase).
- Changed the settings screen.
- Bug fixes and changes in UI.