Purchased to export Endomondo to Strava but exports stats as zero values, only exporting route taken. Tried contacting support over 4 weeks ago and still no response from them for help here. Possible issue due to exporting TCX file rather than GPX from Endomondo which is incompatible (Endomondo's version on TCX file) with Strava. Waste of money unless this bug is fixed!
Syncing runs from Nike+ to RunKeeper completed with no errors. However, the distance, elevation, and pace in nearly all of the runs in RunKeeper (synced from Nike+) are not exactly the same as Nike+. Is RunKeeper re-calculating the distance based on GPS data from the run?
After a week of trying to sync my cycling daya accurately to Suunto Movescount I found this app! Syncs Map my ride with distance, speed, cadence and heart rate flawlessly. Purchased the full version after a day. Thanks to the developer.
If there will by in app possibility to deal with errors I'll give it 5
New version has bug . Crash many times
Can't connect to nike Update, it works now. Thanks
3.5.4 - 3.5.5:
- Added the synchronization of the body composition data, besides the weight, like the body fat percentage or body water.
- Bugfixes on Decathlon Coach.
3.5.1 - 3.5.3:
- Changed Bryton Sports by new platform for Bryton devices: Bryton Active.
- Added support for syncing TomTom Sports.
- Added support for syncing Decathlon Coach.
- Added the ability to export and synchronize your current weight between the different supported services.