Doesn't allow valid email. Doesn't save last used options. This makes app difficult / impossible to use.
Seems to work well, but when I sync from Tom Tom MySports to Garmin Connect the sync doesn't carry across the splits times from my run. Not sure if this is limited to this particular sync, but this is the only thing stopping me from buying the paid version of the app.
Nice app that works. But it does not offer sync for one of my improtant trackers. Please could you add Xiaomi MiFit app also? Does this app sync the measured HR values if available?
App does not work. Thirty minutes of yoga tracked by MapMyFitness does not sync to Fitbit. Uninstall.
Just need an option for facebook login in the services
This really works! It's so easy to use. I've recently been given a Suunto watch but been using Runtastic for a year or so now and really like it so want to keep it. Was looking all over internet for ways to export data from Suunto to Runtastic but nothing worked. Then found this app and it transferred the info in seconds with no issues at all. Highly recommend. Thank you!
3.5.4 - 3.5.5:
- Added the synchronization of the body composition data, besides the weight, like the body fat percentage or body water.
- Bugfixes on Decathlon Coach.
3.5.1 - 3.5.3:
- Changed Bryton Sports by new platform for Bryton devices: Bryton Active.
- Added support for syncing TomTom Sports.
- Added support for syncing Decathlon Coach.
- Added the ability to export and synchronize your current weight between the different supported services.