This update ruined the app. Worked the first tine but since then my server went crazy...a lot of HDD activity for no reason. After that I cannot log in anymore. Uninstalling... Update: I've reinstalled the app because I needed it for some file transfer ( ~15mb of pdf)...Synology, I have to ask : What the f*** is wrong with it? 8,60GB(!!!!) of traffic in 20 min while running in the background?!? No wonder why my phone got really hot(CPU from 40°C to 65°C!!)! PLEASE FIX IT SOON!!@
90% of the time image thumbnails fail to load meaning I'm unable to determine which image is which, resulting in me having to go to my desktop to transfer the images to my phone manually. It has been like this for many months. Please fix.
And login time takes too long. Whenever sharing files from any kind of file managers, firstly it will quit, then you need to re-upload.
I only use it to manage my torrents. It's useless for pretty much everything else, especially navigating through images and videos.
Refuses to upload files. Gets stuck at 0-8%.
It's a must have app but with a tiny flaw. When you have 2000+ pics or files on Nas & u try to find 1 file out of 2000. App only displays 999 files of 2000. 2000 limit was for one folder, I have some folders that contain 7,000 files.only way to access those is on a PC and copying the files you need to separate folder which then can be copied via dsfile on any device. Please increase 999 files limit to 30,000.
- Changed modification time of backed-up photos to their taken time instead of their upload time
- Provides the "Sort" option for offline files
- Remembered last download destinations now include folders inside an SD card
- Fixed an issue where switching between files/folders when viewing their properties might cause certain fields not to show up properly
- Fixed an issue where images in search results might not be properly ordered when being viewed with the built-in viewer
- Minor bug fixes