Search feature is unusable, slow and interrupts scrolling or filtering as search results trickle in, did anyone test search? Desperately needs PDF thumbnails for those who scan large sets of documents. Edit: background uploads have been fixed and appear to be reliable!
Only able to access files from home, not remotely. Not even able to contact support or give feedback within the app. The progress bar spins forever.
Image thumbnails still fail to load 90% of the time making it useless for me to use as a photographer when out on location.
Was ok but now starts crashing. Log in choose folder and then search and bam, it crashes. What gives. What's an alternative
Won't log in... I guess you outsourced your mobile apps. Expected better from Synology. Also, why the hell do you need to be able to read my messages? Edit: 5 months, still no fix... This crApp is for an £800 NAS.
Unable to watch video through DS file now it will cause error, but it was working before
• Fixed an issue where photo backup might fail to run as background tasks on Android 8.0 devices
• Fixed an issue where the app might crash on Android 8.0 devices when folders are created during photo backup
• Fixed an issue where the app might crash on Android 8.0 devices when files/folders are renamed
• Fixed an issue where file extraction might fail when the app is connected to File Station 1.1.1-0099/onward
• Fixed an issue where photos might fail to be shared to Line via “Send copy”