- Read and share the latest headlines from all sports
- Get up-to-the-minute updates from live games as they happen.
- Get to know the athletes by viewing team rosters
- View the team schedules so you know when and where to watch the games
- See what SU Athletic coaches are saying on Twitter
- See what fans are tweeting about SU Athletics and join in on the conversation using Fan Buzz
- Scroll through the latest photo galleries from SU Athletics
a mi me encanta escuchar el programa dedicado 3 horas completas al futbol, que es transmitido por ESPN Deportes Radio, en Estados Unidos parte del sur de Mexico y Puerto Rico.
Jorge Ramos Y Su Banda es Conducido por
Jose del Valle.
Es cierto que ellos tienen una app oficial, pero el podcast de JRYSB no esta incluido en esa version oficial de la aplicasion de ESPN Deportes Radio, por eso me dispuse a crear esta aplicasion exclusiva para el podcast.
This free Orange basketball app includes all the latest Syracuse men’s & women’s basketball news, scores, videos, and social media updates. You also get the 2012 Syracuse Orange men’s basketball schedule and the 2012 Syracuse Orange women’s basketball schedule.
This app is dynamically linked to multiple internet properties to make sure you always have the latest basketball news & information without having to install a new update every week.
When you download this Syracuse basketball app, you are making sure you never miss another Orange basketball story again. This app is created by fans for fans so you are assured you get the most valuable information possible. We welcome your feedback and will do everything we can to make sure this app is the best basketball news app available.
Please note, this app is not associated with Syracuse University. All the information in this app is obtained from various internet sources and is used under the fair use provision of the copyright act for purposes of reporting. Images used in this app were purchased or licensed.
access to real-time sporting events, team updates and a unique connection to your favorite players.
The Simpson University Athletic App is loaded with features to keep you connected and stay informed of late-breaking Red Hawk happenings... join a community of fans on our athletic Wall, Twitter, and live U-Stream feeds and never miss a game!
The Simpson University Athletics App is packed with many great features:
•LIVE U-STREAM - Watch the Red Hawks live on your mobile device
•SU TUBE - Catch the games you’ve missed through archived videos
•NEWS - Stay up-to-date via the Simpson Athletics RSS news feed
•GAMES - Current game schedules auto update to your device calendar
•TWEETS - Imbedded Simpson Athletics Twitter feed @GoRedHawks
•WALL - Join in the conversation and share your thoughts
•PICS - Share great action shots of your favorite players and teams
•PUSH - Accept push notifications to stay informed and never miss a beat
•DONATE - Support Simpson Athletics and give directly within the app
*2013-2014 schedules and scores are in the clock. If you don't see them, please update your app!
Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the university. The $2.99 annual subscription is good for 12 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you don't like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you won't be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores).
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks.
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock.
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab.
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below:
OS 3.0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options.
OS 4.0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesn't work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high.
Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust.
A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game!
Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
Tags: Syracuse, cuse, Orange, Orangemen, ACC, clock, sports, scores, scoreboard, NCAA, college, football, basketball, March Madness, bowl games, Smartphones Technologies, Inc., widget
More from developer
• Full access to breaking news and updates
• Scores, updated live during the game
• Complete season schedules
• Links to college football news
• Commentary from your favorite Orange Football columnists
• Twitter posts from all the relevant Orange Football Twitter followers
• Photos from on the field and off
• Videos optimized for your mobile device
• Your photo submissions, sent directly to the newsroom
Download the syracuse.com: SU Football News app today!
PLEASE NOTE: This App is developed and published by Advance Digital Inc. and syracuse.com. The App is not endorsed, licensed or sponsored by Syracuse University or National Collegiate Athletic Association.
★ Access to all teams covered by syracuse.com/highschool
★ Choose your teams.
★ Receive push notifications of end-of-game score for your team(s).
★ View score boards, news and game summaries of all teams.
★ Submit scores to syracuse.com.