- Rent your house or share a flat with Airbnb, Wimdu and the others alternatives that you can find in Markets.
- Drive a car to make money thanks to Uber or share a car to share the travels costs with BlaBlaCar.
- Save time or earn a salary taking care of a dog thanks to apps such as DogVacay.
- Sell everything you do not need in sites such as Ebay or Craigslist.
- Earn a good salary doing small tasks (from handyman tasks to translate some texts), with apps such as TaskRabbit or Fiverr.
- Meet people or your next love with Tinder, Badoo and others.
Take advantage of one of the more than 200 top apps you may have never heard of which can help you grow your income opportunities.
These apps help you make money any time, any where, giving you control and lifestyle. Be part of the sharing economy.
Press “earn money” or “save money” and we will show you the available apps for you, country by country. Leverage your skills and assets to share almost everything.
Get exclusive discounts:
Markets partners with those great apps to give you discounts and offers when you try them out.
Do you still have doubts? Here we summarize what you can find once you download the app:
- Are you looking for cheap apartments for your next trip? Find similar applications to Airbnb and Wimdu for your next unforgettable trip.
- Do you want to share a car to save costs? Choose from a multitude of apps that we offer as Uber, Lyft and Bla.
- Do you want to sell what you do not use or purchase products at a great price? Take advantage of applications such as Ebay or Craigslist.
- Would you like to earn extra income doing some handyman or house cleaning tasks? Learn how in Fiverr, TaskRabbit and many others.
- Would you like to meet new people from your phone? Find apps like Tinder and Badoo.
PayDragon makes mobile ordering ridiculously simple.
From the Shop tab, view all of our items, including constantly rotating Weekly and Daily Specials, and buy from among more than 10,000 household items. We ship to every state in the US for free - with no minimum purchase required! Our household items prices are standard retail prices, with the added savings to you of not having to go to the store!
Just buy the items one at a time; there is no shopping cart. If you don't want to browse, you can also Scan the UPC barcode on thousands of items, and we'll identify the product for you for easy purchase. You can also use our auto-completing Search function to quickly find items.
Our items include major brand names of chips, cookies, crackers, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent, clothing and more!
It's "life remote control."
You can also order takeout from restaurants in certain cities.
To order takeout, just click on the Takeout tab, and our GPS locator identifies PayDragon-enabled merchants near you.
PayDragon makes 1-tap shopping for the real world as simple and efficient as possible. And as you pay for items using PayDragon, you will accumulate points and rise levels. When your orders are fulfilled, you will receive a notification. Receipts for your purchases will also be immediately viewable in the Orders tab.
• 1-Tap Shopping – Choose Scan or Takeout, click on the Pay button, and you’re done!
• Takeout – Find PayDragon restaurants near you for ordering takeout right from your phone.
• Deals – Find exclusive deals for customers who pay with PayDragon.
• Orders – Easily retrieve records of past purchases and reorder.
• Notifications - Receive a notification when your order is complete.
Download PayDragon now and make your life more efficient! Merchants can visit www.paydragon.com to inquire about adding PayDragon as a mobile wallet solution.
This is a BETA version of Gigwalk for Android, so you may experience some issues while using it. If you do, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll respond quickly. You're helping to ensure a great experience for Gigwalkers well into the future and we appreciate your input!
Find local contract work
Build a profile that highlights your unique skills, find Gigs that fit your talents and experience then get noticed by businesses for your qualifications.
Skip the Application with Private Groups
When you do your best work businesses can invite you to their private group, giving you access to even more Gigs without having to apply.
Job and Pay Notifications
Get job notifications when new Gigs are available in your area. And know exactly when you’ve been paid for a Gig you completed.
Types of Gigs
Gigs range from $6 to $220 and are available across the US and parts of Canada and can include taking photos of store displays, testing mobile apps, delivery services, mystery shopping, and much more.
What people are saying
"For me, Gigwalk is a metaphor for life: you get out of it as much effort as you put in... I meet new people, get to explore new parts of the City and I find the work incredibly rewarding."
"Gigwalk has been very helpful in matching us with usability subjects, and we are excited to have found an alternative to craigslist"
Feedback or questions
We’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for improvement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your thoughts!
Find local people to help you around the home and office or earn money by completing tasks for others.
Airtasker has over 160,000 active members getting tasks done and creates $10 million worth of jobs annualy. We’ve partnered with CareerOne, making the Airtasker network even larger.
- 100% free to post your task
- Trusted workers with verified reviews.
- Services are insurance covered
- Instant help at your fingertips
- Hundreds of tasks posted daily
“It's just what I need between jobs cause I need the extra cash...”
“... App is intuitive and easy to use I would recommend to anyone that wants to get something done but doesn’t have the time...”
How easy is it?
Post a task you need done and make your life simpler
in a few easy steps.
- Post your task, communicate with runners about the task and await offers.
- Assign task, communicate privately and make payment upon task completion.
Earn Money on Airtasker
Browse through hundreds of new tasks daily and start earning more today.
- Browse tasks, comment to find out more information and make an offer.
- Once assigned, complete task and await payment.
Popular tasks to outsource:
- Home cleaning
- Tradesmen & Handyman jobs
- Pick up & delivery
- IKEA furniture assembly
- Online freelancing
- Blog support
- Office admin services
- Airbnb tasks (cleaning, key drop off)
If you seek jobs or want to outsource services – Airtasker is the answer! Make your life simpler and get started today.
Airtasker is Australia wide.
Discover us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Airtasker
For questions or help please email us at email@example.com
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
The app is currently having issues on Samsung devices running Android 5.0. We're working on a solution and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
How it works:
1. Use the app to find work (we call them Shifts) at nearby stores and shops. Opportunities to earn are everywhere!
2. Each shift involves completing a survey and taking photos on-site. Most shifts can be completed in less than a few minutes.
3. Once your shift is submitted and approved a payment is sent via PayPal within 48 hours.
Earn cash when and where you want
No experience restrictions and no application process
Connect with support and other EasyShifters in our forum
Keeps you up-to-date on Shift and promotion activity
Allows you to see Shifts reserved by others in case the Shifts become available
Special Shifts you can do at home or on-the-go
We welcome your feedback and improvement ideas!
- Create and schedule tasks for your household
- View profiles that show personal contributions
- Split bills, rent, groceries and other expenses
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your roommates a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work to the smell of lasagne baking. The house is tidy and the shared shopping done. And everyone has chipped in! Whether it’s cleaning, cooking or shopping, Fairshare is the easiest way to keep your household humming.
SEE PERSONAL CONTRIBUTIONS
Do the house work you think is fair and focus on the things you enjoy. With Fairshare’s task system, you’ll never be left wondering who’s done what again.
NEVER MISS A BILL
Fairshare’s bookkeeping system lets everyone know when shared expenses are paid. It also keeps a running tally of who owes what so it’ll be the end of awkward messages reminding people to pay up.
The Fairshare shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you share and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and will never need to remind your roommate to pick up that much needed toilet paper again.
Stay connected with your roommates when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, Fairshare is your house’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening with your roommates.
Featured in The Guardian, Lifehacker, Sydney Morning Herald, Idigital Times and Startup Smart.
Described by The Guardian as an “essential download”, “Fairshare removes the need for a bad guy. Everyone can see how much people are contributing. If the app works in my share house of 10 people, it will work anywhere.” – Angus Cameron, active user since 2013
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
or visit: http://www.getfairshare.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
Imagine an app that lets you order in from the best restaurants in your city and the delivery person is someone you’d be excited to hang out with. Imagine a service that delivers from places that don’t even offer delivery themselves. Consider a mobile experience so effortless, you simply tap a button and food, booze, electronics, prescriptions, and the raddest retail items arrive at your door in minutes.
Try Postmates for fast, friendly, 24/7 delivery from all your favorite restaurants, supermarkets and shops. Order early morning coffee, mid-day sushi or late night burritos, and take advantage of affordable prices with deliveries starting at $4.99.
What people are saying about Postmates:
"The hottest delivery startup out of San Francisco [Postmates] is growing like crazy" - Business Insider
"Think of Postmates as the Amazon Prime for the ‘now’ sort of delivery. Two days is just fine on books and socks, but less good when you need an iPhone 5 charger, three tacos, and ibuprofen delivered to your office in about an hour." - TechCrunch
“Postmates... stands out from just grocery deliveries or restaurant services by featuring a roster of places that don’t typically do takeout. Think Momofuku Milk Bar pastries, Niketown and Best Buy.” - NY Post
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
HOW IT WORKS
Simply enter your address and delivery.com will show you the best restaurants and stores that offer delivery and takeout. Choose a merchant, browse the menu, and place your order. It’s always easy, crazy convenient, and completely free to use.
Simple search: Sort and filter by cuisine type, rating, distance or delivery minimum to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Customized orders: Quickly add items to your cart and customize your order with special instructions.
Easy re-ordering: Store your credit cards, addresses, and favorite orders to make re-ordering a cinch.
Question, comments or suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
fresh to your door
Grocery Delivery has never been easier!
Order any place, any time with our mobile app.
· Scan barcodes
· 1-Hour Delivery Windows
· Shop By History – shop FAST from your previous In-Store & Online purchases
· Same Day Delivery available, if you order before 8:30 am
· Exclusive online savings
· FREE delivery on your first Safeway Grocery Delivery order
★★★★★ Featured under AppStore "Busy Parents" essentials ★★★★★
★★★★★ Featured on NBC-TodayShow, CNET's top5, AOL's (ParentDish) top10 parenting app, CNN-Money ★★★★★
iRewardChart makes it easy to reward your children for good behavior and keep them motivated.
1. Type their name,
2. Select a few tasks from our list of suggestions, and
3. Reward their accomplishments with a single tap in the weekly chart
(* The sync-ing between devices recently launched on iOS, coming to Android soon)
When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored for each of your children, like "$2 Pocket Money" or "One Hour Of TV".
Children love to feel responsible, challenged and respected. But most children don't like being told what to do... iRewardChart also allows you to set up abstract goals like "Patience" and "Sharing With Others", so rewards teach the virtues you want your child to learn.
➔ NBC-TodayShow: "Products that help morning routines..."
➔ CNET: "Five must-have iPhone apps for parents"
➔ CNNMoney: "Best apps for managing your money - help kids link money to jobs well done."
➔ USAToday: "Got parenting challenges? There is an app for that."
➔ TechCrunch.com: "iRewardChart Gets Your Kids To Shoot For The Stars... And Behave"
iRewardChart includes a backup and sync service, so that parents and children can share their chart across the devices. Our sync services is FREE to use, and uses Dropbox, which is also free.
"iRewardChart Lite" is a full featured free version with only the following limitations:
- It supports a maximum of one child.
- It supports a maximum of four tasks per week
Your comments, suggestions are most welcome. If there is an issue, please send us an email at email@example.com (than leaving us a bad review, in which case, we cannot reach you to resolve your problem)
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : This free app is Ad supported and has in-app purchase option to upgrade to premium features. The basic features are always free. You have NO obligation to upgrade.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory template in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Hide/Unhide checked items.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)