- Rent your house or share a flat with Airbnb, Wimdu and the others alternatives that you can find in Markets.
- Drive a car to make money thanks to Uber or share a car to share the travels costs with BlaBlaCar.
- Save time or earn a salary taking care of a dog thanks to apps such as DogVacay.
- Sell everything you do not need in sites such as Ebay or Craigslist.
- Earn a good salary doing small tasks (from handyman tasks to translate some texts), with apps such as TaskRabbit or Fiverr.
- Meet people or your next love with Tinder, Badoo and others.
Take advantage of one of the more than 200 top apps you may have never heard of which can help you grow your income opportunities.
These apps help you make money any time, any where, giving you control and lifestyle. Be part of the sharing economy.
Press “earn money” or “save money” and we will show you the available apps for you, country by country. Leverage your skills and assets to share almost everything.
Get exclusive discounts:
Markets partners with those great apps to give you discounts and offers when you try them out.
Do you still have doubts? Here we summarize what you can find once you download the app:
- Are you looking for cheap apartments for your next trip? Find similar applications to Airbnb and Wimdu for your next unforgettable trip.
- Do you want to share a car to save costs? Choose from a multitude of apps that we offer as Uber, Lyft and Bla.
- Do you want to sell what you do not use or purchase products at a great price? Take advantage of applications such as Ebay or Craigslist.
- Would you like to earn extra income doing some handyman or house cleaning tasks? Learn how in Fiverr, TaskRabbit and many others.
- Would you like to meet new people from your phone? Find apps like Tinder and Badoo.
Find local people to help you around the home and office or earn money by completing tasks for others.
Airtasker has over 160,000 active members getting tasks done and creates $10 million worth of jobs annualy. We’ve partnered with CareerOne, making the Airtasker network even larger.
- 100% free to post your task
- Trusted workers with verified reviews.
- Services are insurance covered
- Instant help at your fingertips
- Hundreds of tasks posted daily
“It's just what I need between jobs cause I need the extra cash...”
“... App is intuitive and easy to use I would recommend to anyone that wants to get something done but doesn’t have the time...”
How easy is it?
Post a task you need done and make your life simpler
in a few easy steps.
- Post your task, communicate with runners about the task and await offers.
- Assign task, communicate privately and make payment upon task completion.
Earn Money on Airtasker
Browse through hundreds of new tasks daily and start earning more today.
- Browse tasks, comment to find out more information and make an offer.
- Once assigned, complete task and await payment.
Popular tasks to outsource:
- Home cleaning
- Tradesmen & Handyman jobs
- Pick up & delivery
- IKEA furniture assembly
- Online freelancing
- Blog support
- Office admin services
- Airbnb tasks (cleaning, key drop off)
If you seek jobs or want to outsource services – Airtasker is the answer! Make your life simpler and get started today.
Airtasker is Australia wide.
Discover us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Airtasker
For questions or help please email us at email@example.com
• Useful in Emergency & Casual situations
• Tight integration with Google Maps to ensure up to date & accurate maps
• Highly accurate GPS when location services are turned on
• Never compromise on safety - when Panic mode is activated, trusted contacts receive an SMS with your location and can provide immediate help if needed
• Automated SMS alert updates –set your time intervals, turn panic mode on and the app does the rest
• Your location is only shared when YOU want it to be
• Share the world around you in privacy with close friends and family
Automatically alert your list of pre-selected emergency contacts of your location at a set time interval.
How it works:
• Select emergency contacts that will receive texts when you activate Panic Mode
• Create custom alert message
• Set time interval between Panic Mode texts (ex: every 15 mins)
• After activating Panic Mode, the app sends texts to contacts at your selected time interval with alert message and your most recent location
Going on a road trip to visit a friend? Automatically alert your friend of your location so you don't have to text while driving
Going on a Tinder date? Why not periodically alert close friends & family of location. You can never be too careful when meeting a stranger
Taking care of a family member(s) with Dementia or Alzheimer's? Have them turn on panic mode when out and about and feel at ease knowing where they are and rescue them if needed
Using a shared ride? Alert a contact of the start of the ride and how long it will take to get to your destination in case anything goes wrong
Worried that someone may be following you? Turn on Panic Mode so that your selected contacts can closely monitor and make sure you arrive at your destination safely
Broadcast your exact location to specified contacts or custom contact groups. Save locations and interesting spots you find.
How it works:
• Create multiple contact groups
• Save locations to app notepad for quick recall
• Broadcast your location to contact groups with custom message
Meeting people in a park, event, or “downtown?” Send your exact location to the rest of the group when you decide on the exact location.
Stumble across a local event or restaurant - share location with your friends group. Friends can view the location from text and get directions to your location
Discover a hidden gem in your city or on vacation! Save that location for quick recall and share it with friends
There are an endless number of scenarios where this app can be used. As the User, you define how the app will be used
This is a BETA version of Gigwalk for Android, so you may experience some issues while using it. If you do, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond quickly. You're helping to ensure a great experience for Gigwalkers well into the future and we appreciate your input!
Find local contract work
Build a profile that highlights your unique skills, find Gigs that fit your talents and experience then get noticed by businesses for your qualifications.
Skip the Application with Private Groups
When you do your best work businesses can invite you to their private group, giving you access to even more Gigs without having to apply.
Job and Pay Notifications
Get job notifications when new Gigs are available in your area. And know exactly when you’ve been paid for a Gig you completed.
Types of Gigs
Gigs range from $6 to $220 and are available across the US and parts of Canada and can include taking photos of store displays, testing mobile apps, delivery services, mystery shopping, and much more.
What people are saying
"For me, Gigwalk is a metaphor for life: you get out of it as much effort as you put in... I meet new people, get to explore new parts of the City and I find the work incredibly rewarding."
"Gigwalk has been very helpful in matching us with usability subjects, and we are excited to have found an alternative to craigslist"
Feedback or questions
We’d love to hear your feedback and ideas for improvement. Email us at email@example.com to tell us your thoughts!
- Create, assign and schedule tasks for family members
- View family members personal progress
- Motivate children with rewards and goals
- Easily share what needs to be bought in the smart shopping list
- Like and comment on an activity or send your family a private message
HOUSEHOLD TASKS, HASSLE FREE
Imagine coming home from work and the house is tidy, the pets have been fed and your kids are learning math and practicing music. And all this done without asking! Whether it’s housework or homework, OurHome is the easiest way to keep your family humming.
Motivated kids are successful kids. Studies have shown that the introduction of responsibility through chores from an early age will significantly improve a child’s chance of future success. Kids can work toward goals and build self-esteem – they may even compete to get things done!
OurHome’s fun rewards system allows parents to create incentives for their kids, whether it’s pocket money, screen time or a weekend trip away. And parents can feel rewarded too as things just get done without nagging.
The OurHome shopping list is child’s play. Simply add any items you need and swipe them off as you go. You’ll save time spent in the supermarket and never forget the milk again.
Stay connected with your family when you’re apart. Whether it’s a quick message, a silly joke, or simply saying hi, OurHome is your family’s private message board. With helpful reminders and notifications, you’ll know exactly what’s happening within your family.
OurHome was created by the developers of Fairshare, described by The Guardian as an “essential download”.
We love hearing from our users. If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit: http://www.ourhomeapp.com/support
And don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
The app is currently having issues on Samsung devices running Android 5.0. We're working on a solution and apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.
Kids earn points by completing chores to use towards rewards like an hour of video games or a camping trip. Parents get an easy-to-use tool that takes the tension out of household chores. Kids also earn tickets to the Monster Carnival for each chore completed, where they can win and collect our monsters. With ChoreMonster, your kids will beg to do their chores!
Don't just take our word for it, though. Here’s what ChoreMonster users are saying:
✭✭✭✭✭ “Set the kids up on ChoreMonster. So far it's a hit in the household with K wanting to complete a week's worth of chores by 8:00 am.”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Incredible things happening since I installed ChoreMonster app. My boys can't wait to help around the house!”
✭✭✭✭✭ “Day one of using ChoreMonster and the kids were pumped...woke up early to log on and asked for more chores when I tucked them in.”
Plus, we've been featured in trusted media outlets like Mashable, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, TechCrunch, and more.
ChoreMonster is best for ages 4 through 12, but works with ages 3 through 15.
See you soon!
How it works:
1. Use the app to find work (we call them Shifts) at nearby stores and shops. Opportunities to earn are everywhere!
2. Each shift involves completing a survey and taking photos on-site. Most shifts can be completed in less than a few minutes.
3. Once your shift is submitted and approved a payment is sent via PayPal within 48 hours.
Earn cash when and where you want
No experience restrictions and no application process
Connect with support and other EasyShifters in our forum
Keeps you up-to-date on Shift and promotion activity
Allows you to see Shifts reserved by others in case the Shifts become available
Special Shifts you can do at home or on-the-go
We welcome your feedback and improvement ideas!
However it can also be useful for helping children take turns at some activity, or perhaps for timing time spent at stations in gym.
This is my first app (but has now been updated if you are running android 2.2 or above) and as such it has relatively few use cases.
The main Screen is very simple it only has 3 parts, a button bar with 4 buttons(go prev next stop), a scroll-able list of chores(tasks). Each chore has a timer in hh:mm and rest timer also in hh:mm a description , and a use count. Each chore can now also be disabled and re-enabled and can have a skip factor applied.
“Go” button starts the timer, “Stop” stops it and sets the first chore at the start of the list back as current chore. When timer is running the “Go” button changes into Pause/cont toggle, which will suspend the timer where it is as indicated by the display flashing.
“Next” button switches to the next chore in the list of to the top of the list if at the bottom. This action can be performed from stopped or running state. Prev works the same way but in reverse.
When stopped, the a drag handle appears on the right of each chore allowing for reordering the list by dragging the current chore(task) Up or down.
Clicking on a chore will bring up an update dialog, allowing description, Time duration, rest period duration, and skip mode to be altered. The chore can also be deleted here too.
Chore lists can be named and saved in the Chore List Store within the app. This stores the named chore list on the phone/tablet where it can be retrieved for later use.
There is also an options menu containing 6 options, which preform functions of adding additional chores, accessing settings, accessing help, accessing reset/new options , Save As (to Chore List Store) and manage (Chore List Store).
The reset options are used to either reset the use counters on the active chore list,to create a new unnamed chore list, or reset skip states.
The following settings are supported:
1)Changing the ringtone or notification tone used when the timer for a chore completes
2) setting the defaults for timer and rest timer in the add dialog.
3) setting an optional sleep time - helpful in reducing battery use as there is no point displaying a second by second counter when you are hard at work on your chores. This sleep time will sleep the app until the next timer is due.
4) Changing the app background color scheme
5) Changing aspects of the UI
As stated above and new for V3 :
1 )Chores can be disabled , when disabled they are ignored by the running list and the next /prev
buttons. They stay disabled until the user enables them. enable status can be changed on non active chores even when the list is running .
2) chores can be defined with a skip state followed by a number of cycles number between 1 and 99
skip once , and skip repeat . both of these and the disable function provide ways of dynamically
varying a running chore list by making specific chores unavailable .
Note future enhancements will be made in a new pro version if demand exists .V3 will be supported with its current feature set as a 100% free app.
any questions or comments please email email@example.com
The Lickety Split Musical Timer turns daily tasks into a fun, beat-the-clock game. Accelerating classical music encourages dawdling kids to get going, while an animated hourglass counts down. The abstract concept of time becomes tangible for kids.
The timer uses encouragement and the power of music to motivate children as they move through daily transitions. So, instead of nagging, grown-ups are free to champion their kids!
Developed by parents and educational technologists. Perfect for preschoolers, early elementary schoolers, and their grown-ups.
The lite version includes 4 classical music songs for common children's tasks. The full version includes 9 common tasks, as well as 4 custom time settings and the ability to use your own music.
"I valued the ease and simplicity the app offered so much... this app is a dream come true!"
- "Obviously Marvelous" (obviously-marvelous.com)
"It's simple...it makes it easy to track and view. It’s fun... the kids love adding up the points they get for each chore."
- "The American Mama" (theamericanmama.com)
*** Manage your children's household chores and rewards ***
*** Kids earn points by doing chores and use points to claim rewards from the kids reward charts ***
*** Seamless synchronization across devices ***
*** Password feature to protect unauthorized use ***
*** Completely customizable ***
*** Use the adjust points feature to help discourage bad behavior and reward good behavior***
*** Get a new device? No need to reenter information - simply log in to account***
Kids Chore Chart offers an easy and completely customizable way to chart all of your children's chores and rewards. This app functions as a powerful chore and reward system for kids and It is simple enough to start using immediately -- prompts help you get started on every page.. begin using the app in seconds! Enter all of your kids' chores on the Manage Chores page. From there, select which kids will have that chore as part of their routine. Each day, you or your child can press the star when the chore is completed and the chore's points will be added to their account. Fun sounds and images enhance the child's experience to keep them motivated. Create and assign point costs to the Rewards page which can contain any incentive you can think of: money (allowance for kids), special trips, TV or electronics time, etc.
Kids Chore Chart features cloud data storage. Any change made on one device will immediately be reflected on any other device the user authorizes. For example: when a parent marks a chore complete on his or her phone, he or she immediately sees that change on their tablet (or on another parent's device, if so desired). There are no backups to create or Dropbox files to set up... its as simple as can be. If a user gets a new device, all he or she has to do is enter their username and password; all chores, rewards, and child profile information are loaded onto the new device.
Kids Chore Chart also offers password protection. If the user desires, he or she can have the app require a password every time it is opened. Prevent kids from marking chores complete prematurely or editing point values. Of course, the user can also turn this feature off if so desired.
Another feature that Kids Chore Chart has is the Adjust Points button. Points can be subtracted or added by simply clicking this button, allowing the user to bypass the chores to edit the child's total points. This can be used to discourage bad behavior or to reward bonus points for good behavior... a great alternative to behavior charts!
There is no need to separate chores by age -- each child has their own chart with their own unique list of chores. Not only is this a chore chart for kids (as well as a reward chart for kids), but it can be used by adults as well. Having trouble motivating yourself to complete your daily household chores? Simply set up and work towards personal rewards.
Get rid of your paper family chore chart and download this customizable way to encourage children to complete their daily chores!
★★★★★ Featured under AppStore "Busy Parents" essentials ★★★★★
★★★★★ Featured on NBC-TodayShow, CNET's top5, AOL's (ParentDish) top10 parenting app, CNN-Money ★★★★★
iRewardChart makes it easy to reward your children for good behavior and keep them motivated.
1. Type their name,
2. Select a few tasks from our list of suggestions, and
3. Reward their accomplishments with a single tap in the weekly chart
(* The sync-ing between devices recently launched on iOS, coming to Android soon)
When stars have been earned, your child can pick from the default list of suggested rewards, or you can setup your own custom rewards especially tailored for each of your children, like "$2 Pocket Money" or "One Hour Of TV".
Children love to feel responsible, challenged and respected. But most children don't like being told what to do... iRewardChart also allows you to set up abstract goals like "Patience" and "Sharing With Others", so rewards teach the virtues you want your child to learn.
➔ NBC-TodayShow: "Products that help morning routines..."
➔ CNET: "Five must-have iPhone apps for parents"
➔ CNNMoney: "Best apps for managing your money - help kids link money to jobs well done."
➔ USAToday: "Got parenting challenges? There is an app for that."
➔ TechCrunch.com: "iRewardChart Gets Your Kids To Shoot For The Stars... And Behave"
iRewardChart includes a backup and sync service, so that parents and children can share their chart across the devices. Our sync services is FREE to use, and uses Dropbox, which is also free.
"iRewardChart Lite" is a full featured free version with only the following limitations:
- It supports a maximum of one child.
- It supports a maximum of four tasks per week
Your comments, suggestions are most welcome. If there is an issue, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (than leaving us a bad review, in which case, we cannot reach you to resolve your problem)
* Quick and easy to setup
* Points balance and transaction history
* Award points for being good
* Redeem points for fun activities
* Simplified child interface
* Child can tick off tasks and claim rewards, parent sent notification to approve or decline
* Online support provided
* Free, no in-app purchases, no ads, no hidden costs
* Secure and private
* Provides incentives
* Motivates your children
* Makes children more active
* Recognise good effort
* Children learn to save
* Encourages children to complete chores
* Creates a dialogue between parents and children
* Teaches children to be responsible
* Boosts confidence
* Helps unorganised kids become organised
1. Parent downloads the app and creates a free account
2. Parent adds children
3. Create awards - involve children in creating awards
4. Create rewards - involve children in creating rewards
5. If child login is enabled and the child has their own mobile device, they can download and install the app
L'application « TO DO TODAY » propose d’accéder aux services de la Conciergerie de manière nomade, pour le plus grand confort de ses adhérents.
Accédez à l’ensemble des services de votre Conciergerie
- Ma conciergerie
Consultez les informations clés de votre Conciergerie
Ne manquez plus une actualité
- Mes commandes
Consultez vos commandes en cours
Consultez et modifiez à tout moment votre panier
Ne cherchez pas, la fonction « Recherche » pour vous...
TO DO TODAY
Créée en septembre 2001, TO DO TODAY est concepteur et opérateur de programme de qualité de vie et mieux-être : Conciergerie d’entreprise, programmes Bien-être & Santé, Intendance, Services destinés aux expatriés/impatriés, halte-garderie et crèche d’entreprise.
Plus d’infos sur :
Mots clés : to do today, todotoday, conciergerie, concierge.
PayDragon makes mobile ordering ridiculously simple.
From the Shop tab, view all of our items, including constantly rotating Weekly and Daily Specials, and buy from among more than 10,000 household items. We ship to every state in the US for free - with no minimum purchase required! Our household items prices are standard retail prices, with the added savings to you of not having to go to the store!
Just buy the items one at a time; there is no shopping cart. If you don't want to browse, you can also Scan the UPC barcode on thousands of items, and we'll identify the product for you for easy purchase. You can also use our auto-completing Search function to quickly find items.
Our items include major brand names of chips, cookies, crackers, toothpaste, deodorant, laundry detergent, clothing and more!
It's "life remote control."
You can also order takeout from restaurants in certain cities.
To order takeout, just click on the Takeout tab, and our GPS locator identifies PayDragon-enabled merchants near you.
PayDragon makes 1-tap shopping for the real world as simple and efficient as possible. And as you pay for items using PayDragon, you will accumulate points and rise levels. When your orders are fulfilled, you will receive a notification. Receipts for your purchases will also be immediately viewable in the Orders tab.
• 1-Tap Shopping – Choose Scan or Takeout, click on the Pay button, and you’re done!
• Takeout – Find PayDragon restaurants near you for ordering takeout right from your phone.
• Deals – Find exclusive deals for customers who pay with PayDragon.
• Orders – Easily retrieve records of past purchases and reorder.
• Notifications - Receive a notification when your order is complete.
Download PayDragon now and make your life more efficient! Merchants can visit www.paydragon.com to inquire about adding PayDragon as a mobile wallet solution.
How does it work?
1) Download the app
2) Find tasks nearby and click “Complete Now” to start your task
3) Complete tasks to earn cash
You earn money for collecting data and providing insights on products, services and store conditions. Do as few or many tasks as you'd like. Successfully completing tasks builds your status resulting in access to more and higher paying tasks.
Generally, tasks will pay a few dollars all the way to $20 and take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Task compensation varies by the complexity of the request. Bonuses will sometimes be given for social actions like sharing a product with friends.
Payments are distributed through either a linked GoBank or Paypal account.
Types of tasks?
Tasks range in scope and involve all types of information that can be collected on a smart phone (photos, product data, multiple choice questions, etc.)
Example 1: Record wait time at restaurant
Example 2: Photograph a promotion in-store
Example 3: Count the number of products on a shelf
Example 4: Rate the quality of customer service at a store