New Update seems to be working well. Before the 1/11 update, PlayePro would say "Soundpack disabled due to an unhandled error" when I try to go the the Equalizer, but I haven't had this error yet. Will wait and see. I do love sound quality though.. edit: still crashes, had to revert to an old version that I had saved.
Perfect Add-On for Player Pro but... Recently when using the cross-fade feature there is 1 second of dead silence when the next track begins to fade in.
A Dead silence for 1sec After activating dsp. Before Crossfade, it leaves a 1sec silent/pause of music then crossfade. Plz fix. For now i have disabled dsp again.
Audio popping increased further Random frequent audio popping after last update. It has increased after the last update. Not fixed yet.
Well worth it, dude I bought this app and loved everything about it. My SD card lost the mp3 files and I was left with nothing and after trying numerous other mp3 players I came back to the best one out there
Perfect The level of customization and quality is amazing. Being able to fine tune an equalizer is a must for me.
- Added support for x86 architecture (android phones with intel CPU)
- Added native support for 64-bit architectures (arm64 and x86_64)
- Various bug and stability fixes
- New 32/64-bit audio rendering engine with high-resolution audio support
- Support of bit depths and sampling rates up to 32-bit and 384 kHz
- Upgraded all codecs and added new ones (ape, opus, mpc)
- Ability to select between two resamplers (SW and SOX) and several dithering methods
3in1 music app: MP3 Player - Equalizer - Bass Booster. The best Music Volume EQ