Regatta is a connected indoor workout app that offers streamed video classes for popular exercise machines like treadmills, ellipticals, rowers and spin bikes /cycles conveniently on your mobile device. With live class member boards, energetic instructors and a global community, Regatta is your access to the world's largest virtual gym for indoor rowing, running, elliptical and cycling on your machine.
Regatta is focused on helping people connect together live for motivation and fun. We started as a rowing focused app, so our experience is a market leader in the rowing machine category. We have since applied our digital experience to other indoor workout machines and modified it to fit the needs of runners, cyclists and other fitness enthusiasts to make indoor fitness and training on cardio machines more social and rewarding.
Key features of our app experience include:
- Streamed coach-led classes for rowing, running, air bikes and ellipticals; huge library of over 1,000 Cardio, HIIT & Strength classes for all levels from beginner to advanced
- Live class board of people all over the world; see your stats and those of everyone in the class; compete & connect with virtual workout partners
- Personalized performance data tracking and integration to post activity to trackers like Strava, Apple Health & Concept2 Online Logbook
- Community feed for keeping in touch and up to date on what's happening in the Regatta community
- Bluetooth connection with a broad number of rowing machines, like Concept2, WaterRower, FirstDegreeFitness, Xebex, Technogym, Life Fitness, and many more; compatible with add-on sensors that retro-fit non-Bluetooth machines
- NOTE: Currently this works up to Android 12.
We continue to launch new features to improve the in-app experience, expand its connection with more Bluetooth machines and wearables, better track and share your performance data, and grow our library of coached content. Stay tuned at https://www.teamregatta.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to be kept up-to-date on the latest Regatta news.