Temp NFC Enterprise is the Android App for the TempNFC temperature data logger management. The other versions of the App are: Lite (free, basic version, minimal functions) and Pro (payd version, complete functions, no Cloud synchronization).
You can now manage temperature monitoring using a Smartphone or a Tablet and INSTANTLY share the readings you downloaded.
- TempNFC programming and downloaded of the recorded data
- Create mission templates to quickly start the devices, without entering settings every time
- Real time checks against alarm thresholds and transport duration; MKT calculation
- Bar Code and QR Code scan of the items being monitored in the shipment (possibility to input other data manually)
- Geolocalization of the start and stop positions, saved with the mission data
- View Readings in graphical or tabular format
- Additional Information: sender, receiver, operator, notes
- Automatically send PDF reports to the email address set by the person sending the goods
- Automatically send PDF reports via email through the Cloud (save data traffic on your device)
- Archive with recorded data, saved in the internal or external memory or in the Dropbox folder
- Tecnosoft Cloud synchronization: download data to the Cloud, make them available to whom you want, download missions from other devices from the Cloud to your smartphone/tablet, manage your data everywhere, export to excel, create PDF reports, send them via email
TempNFC are temperature data loggers for tranport and cold chain monitoring, available in three versions:
- TempNFC: reprogrammable data logger reusable with no limits;
- TempNFC Single Use: disposable data logger;
- TempNFC Calib: reprogrammable data logger till calibration expiration date, reactivable with the recalibration, to be sure you don't use not calibrated devices.
- Temperature controlled shipping
- Ambients, fridges and cold rooms
- Start and download using NFC enabled Android devices
- Long life battery enclosed; 10 year shelf life in standby
- Manual start option by means of the Start button
- Mission status LED and button (running, stopped, OK, alarm)
- Optional Accredia (NIST equivalent) traceable calibration certificate on one or more calibration points