Skips to next turn before taking the next turn. Stopped using after it nearly got me to crash several times trying to figure out which turn to take.
Rung Asian Store S Meridian
Better when it was Telenav This is the best nav app I'm currently able to find but not best I've ever used. Here are the pros and cons: PROS: clear navigation, easy to read screen, clear, pleasant audio, text to phonetic reading of street/exit names. CONS (AKA things I miss from Telenav): exit lane assist with image & guidance, speed limit info, easier way to report navigation errors, action taken on error reports, better accuracy on exit names and directions (i.e. What exit sign reads, not the street it exits on)
Crappy service It always starts me off the coast of Africa. It can't detect where I am. I prefer the d navigator app. Pull up your socks. Useless for a tourist to the USA. Good old GPS saves the day
For the price you can't go wrong. It's not perfect but it beats others I've tried in the past.
So annoyed I hate this app, every time i use it it freezes, or just looses the directions, you k ow how unsafe that is when you're driving. Uninstalled today.
We continue to focus on the people that matter:
* Send message to your friend or family member.
* Drive to a friend's of family member's location.
* Share your location with friend or family member.
* Share your drive and real time ETA.
* Ask a friend to pick you up.
* Automatic Notifications -- A great way to let your family know that you're on the way home from work, or that you've arrived safely at your destination. Configure it once, and we'll do the rest for you.
GPS Navigation & Maps. Online & offline. Incredible technology. For free.
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!