The Tensor Self-Service Visitor Management App (“Tensor SSVM”) configures compatible Android touchscreen devices to work as self-service kiosks for Visitor Registration and Management. Enabling enhanced security with Facial Recognition support, it prompts visitors to Check In or Out against a pre-planned appointment or book an ad hoc one, while in the same time notifying their hosts and automatically enrolling the visitor onto the organization’s visitor management system.
Tensor SSVM allows organisations operating unmanned or manned receptions to cut reception and back-office costs and to streamline site access for customers, contractors and visitors. It supports multiple visitor types (Visitor/Contractor/Employee) and enables administrators to specify the workflow – a series of steps required in the check IN and check OUT process – for each visitor type.
The Tensor Self-Service Visitor Management App provides the following functionality.
• Tablets are configured to receive visitors arriving for their appointments at specific locations within a site.
• Visitors can check in against a pre-planned appointment of create ad hoc appointments.
• Visitors can be automatically recognised by scanning QR or bar codes printed on their appointment documentation or passes.
• Check IN and check OUT of contractors can be restricted to pass holders only.
• Visitor images can be captured on arrival, using the tablet's camera.
• Signed acceptance of site rules can be captured using the tablet's touch screen.
• Full reporting of visitor responses to check IN / OUT questionnaires is available via Tensor.NET.
• Numerous screen customisations are available, based upon themes created in SSM:
• The display background and logo images.
• Select the colours used for text, button and the background displayed.
• Pick from a range of message types which message to display.
• Hide or reveal certain screen features.
• Specify the workflow for each visitor type.
• Automated pass printing at check IN.
• Hosts are notified by email of visitor arrival.
Tensor SSVM is is compatible with version 126.96.36.199+ of Tensor SSM, registered with a MCVS serial number.