Home Workout Pro Fitness Plans offers you the best personal trainer for full body exercises at home without ads or need for an active data connection.
A single purchase to get all the content: over 100 exercises with 3D animations to train the whole body and more than 30 music tracks to help you find the right motivation to face each challenge.
Stay home and stay fit by choosing from three personal training coach levels: beginner, intermediate or advanced.
These full body exercises at home are suitable for everyone, men and women, and contains daily, weekly and monthly training programmes to develop all the main muscle groups. Just a few minutes a day will let you develop your muscles and keep fit at home. No special equipment is required.
The personal trainer includes exercises for the abs, chest, legs, glutes, arms, back and shoulders, as well as exercises for the whole body, weight loss, fat burning and finally warm-up and stretching exercises. All the training programmes have been created by experienced fitness instructors.
Thanks to the personal trainer provided by videos and 3D animations, you'll be sure to do each exercise correctly.
Follow the home workout programme and you'll notice the changes in your body after 30 days.
Features Home Workout for Beginners PRO:
Your pocket fitness coach contains:
- Over 100 full body exercises to do at home
- Option to create your own personalised workouts
- Dozens of workouts and 30-day challenges to help you stay fit in your home
- No ads or premium purchases after installation
- Suitable for men and women of all ages
- Three difficulty fitness coach levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced
- More than 30 pieces of music to listen to during full-body exercises
- Each exercise has been developed with 3D personal training coach
- Exercises for the whole body: arms, legs, glutes, chest, abs, shoulders and back
- Workout sessions with videos and music that can be paused
- Works without an internet connection
- Workouts monitored through stats and graphs
- Option to lose weight or gain muscle mass
- Warm-up and stretching exercises
Stay fit, stay home!