Travel to Thailand starts with "TAGTHAi"
“TAGTHAi” does not only mean “saying Hello” in Thai, but also the official Thailand’s travel super app.
WHAT'S ON THE APP?
Once you registered, you will received a complimentary 7-day tourist SIM card with 4G/5G internet (redeemable at the airport & various locations). Moreover, you will be able to get the better-than-public rate for currency exchange at 400 K-Bank locations across Thailand. Simply download the app today!
[TAGTHAi Pass, all-inclusive travel pass]
TAGTHAi Pass offers 100+ complimentary benefits ranging from the
- Access to Bangkok’s top attractions (e.g. Mahanakhon Skywalk, Museum Siam)
- Riding a iconic TukTuk and Chao Phraya Tourist Boat
- Experiencing a lifetime experience with Elephant (cruelty-free)
- Enjoy a seafood meal or Thai food at local favorite restaurants
- Relaxing at a top spa & massage in the area
- Witness an amazing sunset at Banana beach in Phuket
- And many more.
- All in one single price starts from 29 USD/day. The Pass is currently available in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Pattaya, and Ayutthaya. More cities coming soon.
[NEW! - VAT REFUND FOR TOURISTS]
For all shoppers, Tax-free shopping has never been this easy! Claim VAT refunds with TAGTHAi to save your time. All you need to do is ask for the VAT refund receipts, register with your passport, fill in the info. The process is online – no lines, no waiting!
Travel in Thailand safely with an in-app SOS feature that links you directly to Thai tourist police in case of the emergency.
Find useful travel information and explore tips and tricks that fulfill your own trip.
Think of a flights or find a hotel for your trip? You can purchase both flight tickets & hotel from TAGTHAi app app too!
TAGTHAi application is developed and owned by Thailand Digital Platform Social Enterprise and supported by government and private agencies, including the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Tourism Authority of Thailand, and Thai Chamber of Commerce, with an aim to promote Thai tourism industry to Thais and foreign tourists.
Learn more about TAGTHAi at:
- Website: www.tagthai.com
- Facebook: @tagthai.official
- Instagram: @tagthai.official
Or download the app and let's get started - Enjoy your trips!