You can perform the following operations using the Bluetooth communication function using the Netsu Memo installed in advance on your smartphone.
1. Display of measurement results
The measured body temperature and object surface temperature are displayed on the screen of a smartphone or the like.
2. Graph and history display
The saved measurement results are displayed on the screen of a smartphone etc. as a graph (body temperature only) and historical data.
3. Alarm setting (only when measuring body temperature)
If the temperature measurement result exceeds the preset upper and lower limits, the color of the graph displayed on the smartphone etc. will change to notify you.
Supported OS: iOS 10.0 or higher or Android 6.0 or higher
● Please check our website for the latest information.
● Depending on the customer's usage environment, there may be restrictions on the usage or when the service cannot be used.
Please note that there may be cases.
● The screen configuration and display may differ depending on the type of terminal and OS version you use.
In addition, some functions may be restricted depending on the Internet environment and settings you are using.
● App specifications and screens are subject to change without notice for improvement.