Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
Compatible with Android 2.3 to 4.4
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year .
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission allows us to record audio for swiper devices that use audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and double time if applicable.
=== New in version 3: ====
Updated for tax year 2015!
Added 8 deductions that can be set as pre-tax of post-tax deductions.
Each deduction can be customized to be a fixed $ amount or a % of the pay amount.
Also each deduction can be excluded from certain taxes, i.e. 401K as a pre-tax deduction will not be subject to Federal Withholding, but is subject to other payroll taxes.
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
• (NEW) Supervisor can approve their employees Time Off requests from the mobile app
• (NEW) Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
• View check information and check history
• Request time-off and manage requests
• Push notification alerts for time-off request status
• Punch In & Out of Web Time (with location)
• View work schedules
• View and enter timesheets
• Register for account and reset password
• Update contact information and search company directory
• Recognize employees’ achievements
• Stay current with company news
What’s New in the 15.1.0 Release!
• Supervisor can approve their employees time off requests from their Android devices
• Supervisor will receive push notifications on their Android devices when their employee requests time off
This application may be available for companies that subscribe to the following services: Web Pay Self Service and Web Time.
Paylocity Mobile’s Security features:
• All activities performed will be routed safely to secure Paylocity servers
• Company Code, User Name and Password are required to access the application
• Session will time out if inactive
• Excessive failed login attempts will lock out user account
• Paylocity Mobile will not use or transmit any sensitive personal data
• Encrypted network communication between the mobile device and Paylocity’s secure servers
• Employee details are encrypted when cached on a mobile device
• Security Role Rights and specific access to the Paylocity Mobile application may vary from company to company
• Internet Connection
• Company ID, Web Pay Self Service User Name and Password
• Android 4.0 & Higher
• Payroll Time Entry Release 1.5 includes
• Payroll Entry: Quickly record the hours of every employee assigned to any of your jobs
• Equipment Usage: Track the usage and cost of all equipment assigned to any of your jobs
• Job Quantities: Update the production quantities of all phases of your jobs
• Multiple Job Support: Record and track labor and equipment usage by job, across all your active jobs
• Security and Access Control: Limit views and data entry to only the jobs that users should be able to see
• Streamlined Information: Record information directly from the field on mobile devices
• Full Integration: Payroll Time Entry synchronizes with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum Construction Software
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Flex keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
Hoe werk het?
Ingevulde formulieren gaan rechtstreeks naar de verantwoordelijke persoon. Je ontvangt zelf een kopie in je mailbox. Op een persoonlijke webpagina zijn al je ingevulde formulieren terug te lezen. Een beheerder (bijv. KAM-coördinator) maakt formulieren aan en voert analyses uit via een "dashboard" (website).
Wat zijn de voordelen?
- snel uitvoeren van inspecties en meldingen
- meer tijd over voor je andere werk
- intuïtief en eenvoudig gebruik op je smartphone
- altijd en overal je formulieren bij de hand
- geen overbodige scans, prints en kopietjes
- direct toevoegen van foto's
- werkt ook zonder internet of wifi
- in één keer verzenden naar de juiste persoon
Wat kost het?
Voor alle VolkerWessels bedrijven is dit kostenloos! Combinatieprojecten en externen leveren een kleine bijdrage.
How Xero benefits your business
* Visibility of all your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal balances, outstanding invoices, expense claims and contacts.
* Log in online anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, Chromebook, tablet or phone and see up-to-date financials. It’s easy to see your cashflow in real-time.
* Automatic bank reconciliation. Connect Xero to your bank account and get your bank statements imported and categorized automatically.
* Easy, on-the-spot invoicing. Create, approve and send invoices directly from your phone.
* Handle expenses in a flash. Simply upload photographed receipts.
* Work from anywhere. Call customers and suppliers directly from the app (find them on a map too) and then save any notes you need straight back into Xero.
Haven’t got a Xero account?
Take Xero for a test drive by downloading the app now and tapping Try It For Free, or visit xero.com and sign up for your free trial today! xero.com/signup
You’re safe with us
With Xero, your data is not stored on your computer, it’s saved in the cloud. So if your phone or tablet ever gets lost or stolen, all your information remains completely safe. It’s safely and securely stored online and backed up in several locations.
Xero is the global leader in online accounting. With more than 400,000 customers worldwide, Xero is setting the standard for accounting software, making it easy for small businesses to stay on top of their finances and work with their accounting professionals. Find out more at www.xero.com.
The application reinvents the way companies and employees manage business processes from their smartphones. Both employees and managers are able to use the application in a multitude of ways to increase productivity and efficiency. TotalHRWorks, powered by SaaShr.com, works in sync with your workforce management suite, and comes with the same level of industry-leading data security that you’ve trusted in the past.
Note - This app is available to the entire user community of SaaShr.com channel partners. A valid username and password are required to use this app.
Employee Level Functionality:
•Submit time off requests
•View time off balances
•Check historical pay statements
•GPS can be used to confirm punch location (as an optional feature if enabled by employer and employee)
Manager Level Functionality:
•See who is in or out
•Streamline HR tasks through checklists
•Approve time off requests
•Limit employee access to clocking in through geo-restrictions
Open your InfoSlips.
Combine all your InfoSlips in one place.
Manage all your InfoSlips PUKs and passwords.
Print your InfoSlips.
InfoSlips is an award winning e-billing provider. We help companies replace their 'flat’ invoices, statements or payslips with interactive, secure InfoSlips.
Take advantage of the quickest mobile punch available with Paychex Time! After your employer provides you with mobile access, you’ll have an easy way to manage your work day on your mobile device.
Stay Logged In
With Paychex Time’s Stay Logged In feature, you’ll have the quickest access to your punch options. See the log in page for more details.
On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one easy-to-access spot
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link device photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.