The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
In a single app, you have complete, up-to-the-minute information and easy access to it before, during, and after an event. You won’t be burdened with paper materials or wasting natural resources.
• List of all Thomson Reuters Convene events for which you are registered
• Event Schedule for each event
• Highlighted sessions & activities
• Password-protected security
• Customizable agenda, register for sessions
• List view of your favorite sessions
• Concise descriptions of sessions and activities
• Speakers’ biographies and photos
• Event and session polling
• E-versions of session visuals, handouts, and reference materials
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Maps of the venue
• Integrated sponsorship
For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and doubletime if applicable.
New: Updated for tax year 2014!
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to double check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
OneCard MyPay allows cardholders to make purchases at participating OneCard terminals directly from MyPay, no need to swipe your card, just use your Android phone or tablet.
Participating MyPay terminals can include vending machines, photocopiers, laundry controllers, print stations, financial terminals, dining point of sale terminals and more.
• MyID: Register your OneCard Account in order to use MyPay for purchases. MyID is also your virtual campus ID card and where you can check your account balance.
• Terminals: Choose where you want to use MyPay to make a purchase from a list of terminals or from the map. The map will show you all the terminals around you that will accept MyPay.
• Recent Successful MyPay: Use a certain laundry room or dining location quite a bit? If so, go to Recent Successful MyPay and it will appear here. This will help you make your purchases even quicker.
• Will operate over mobile network or WiFi.
• Campus OneCard System and Campus MyPay license required, check with your campus card office for more information.
• For designated Heartland Campus OneCard System users only
• WiFi or data plan for internet access required
mpay4u opens the door to a new world, offering products and services that have been previously unavailable for retailers to sell. We also deal with all the background detail, leaving you to focus firmly on your business selling products and growing through profit. You do not need to sign up to numerous businesses and products, if you choose mpay4u we will give you access to hundreds of products and services immediately.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Mobile keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
More from developer
On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one easy-to-access spot
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link device photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.