For Salary calculation just enter Gross Pay amount, and put nothing into rate and hours fields. For Hourly enter hourly rate, hours, overtime and doubletime if applicable.
New: Updated for tax year 2014!
Payroll Guru calculates net pay, Federal Withholding, Medicare, Social Security, State Withholding and State Unemployment and Disability Insurance (where applicable).
Payroll options include selection of:
- state of employment,
- payroll frequency,
- marital (filing) status,
- number of federal and state exemption allowances,
- year to date wages paid.
Email calculated paychecks to employee, employer or payroll service provider. Produce pie chart that shows paycheck amount distribution.
Payrollguru features fast and accurate payroll calculator which will compliment your business. Use it to double check your payroll service provider calculations, it's that accurate!
Feel free to send us your comments and suggestions. We will appreciate you reviewing the app.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service Info2Go App is your mobile resource to:
•Access myPay features
•Search for a DMPO near you
•View Military Pay Tables
•Learn how to pay a debt
•Submit a pay inquiry
•Access pay calculators
•View W-2 information
•Learn more about DFAS
Download it now!
- Create employee profiles, complete with wage and overtime information.
- Record work in a simple spreadsheet-like form.
- Link your account with others to enable collaboration.
Best of all, it's free and we're interested in building out Payroll Nanny to meet your requirements. Check us out!
* Federal Basic Deferral Limits
* Compensation Limits
* Standard Mileage Rates
* Individual Tax Rate Schedules
* Transportation Benefits Limits
* Automobile Valuations
* Federal Contacts for IRS/Treasury, SSA, DOL, CSE, and Citizen & Immigration
BNA's Payroll Reference Ruler is perfect for when you're on the go, need to make a quick reference, or are meeting with clients. This app allows you to get payroll answers that are fast, reliable, and on the money.
SMS E-Payroll app allows employees to access their Pay-slip, Gosi Deductions, Loan Summary and History through a secure online portal. This app streamlines time and effort of the HR Department and empowers staff and eliminates paper based system into efficient web based work flow easing key staff from HR Department so they can focus on more Strategic Tasks.
This sophisticated application has 4 easy functions:
1. Online Pay-slip: Employee now have access to their current & previous Pay-slips online, anytime, anywhere.
2. Loan Summary: Employee can access their Loan &Advances Summary & Details 24x7 on the go.
3. Loan &Advances History: employees can check their loans & advances details such as calculations, balances from the app.
4. Gosi Deductions: Empowers employees to check their Gosi deductions and claim any variances deducted.
SMS E-Payroll also empowers employees to contact SMS for any technical and general queries through the app.
For support contact : email@example.com
For more information visit : www.smsgroupco.com
In a single app, you have complete, up-to-the-minute information and easy access to it before, during, and after an event. You won’t be burdened with paper materials or wasting natural resources.
• List of all Thomson Reuters Convene events for which you are registered
• Event Schedule for each event
• Highlighted sessions & activities
• Password-protected security
• Customizable agenda, register for sessions
• List view of your favorite sessions
• Concise descriptions of sessions and activities
• Speakers’ biographies and photos
• Event and session polling
• E-versions of session visuals, handouts, and reference materials
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Maps of the venue
• Integrated sponsorship
The admin module is based on a web interface that allows generating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. The employee while applying for the leave can edit details and sent it for approval to the admin.
• Employee can view all details in separate tabs under separate modules
• Employees can edit details related to leaves and apply leaves through this app.
• Generate reports on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
Contractor Payroll is a software tool for your smart phone that allows the generation of timesheets and payroll, processing since the capture of data until the calculation of deductions and payments to employees and the referral information to the bank, from anywhere, anytime, as well manage the basic information of customers, jobs, employees and crews.
This application is available in both English and Spanish for your convenience.
Contractor Payroll further includes:
1.Capture of the check-in and check-out of the employee using bar code.
2.Control of advances to salary.
3.Calculation and Automatic Generation of the payroll.
4.Address and route to your customers through Google Map.
5.Rating System for employees and services.
6.Sending proof of payment by email.
7.Directory of employees and customers integrated with the functions of the smart phone (sms, phone call, email)
8.Definition and configuration of income taxes and other deductions.
1.Historical and comparative information on bar charts.
2.Full reports of payrolls.
3.Files in excel format for payroll and attendance records.
4.Support and recovery of all the data.
1.Detail of labor cost per activity.
2.Detail of labor cost by contract.
The Pro version has no limit to the number of employees or rates and includes the module of taxes and deductions.
Contractor Payroll allows you to capture the time of entry and exit of employees using dimensional barcodes (QR) printed on documents of identification, with its own smart phone, and use this information to then make the payment calculations.
Contractor Payroll includes a complete directory of employees and customers.
Contractor Payroll allows you to define different workdays, tariffs for each shift and three forms of payment: by time-fee, per hour-wages and salary, as well as payment for piece work for contractors.
In addition to the calculation of the worksheets and payrolls, Contractor Payroll allows you to assign the labor costs to each client and activity being performed, so that you additionally a report of costs per customer and/or work done to bring a better control of your business.
QR code can contain any information, but the last field should be the code of the employee and this should start with the hash character (#).
eg: company name, employee name, #abc001.
• Payroll Time Entry Release 1.5 includes
• Payroll Entry: Quickly record the hours of every employee assigned to any of your jobs
• Equipment Usage: Track the usage and cost of all equipment assigned to any of your jobs
• Job Quantities: Update the production quantities of all phases of your jobs
• Multiple Job Support: Record and track labor and equipment usage by job, across all your active jobs
• Security and Access Control: Limit views and data entry to only the jobs that users should be able to see
• Streamlined Information: Record information directly from the field on mobile devices
• Full Integration: Payroll Time Entry synchronizes with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum Construction Software
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your helpers' time and pay.
Time is calculated to the minute.
***Click on an employee in the view employee list to get to the clock in out area.
***enter a pay rate with name or it wont take.
Can also be used by employees as a time sheet. Log your time then export and email it.
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
view the time / pay amount in date range
export the time to csv (comma separated values)
Free version 5 employees.
Paid version no ads and future updates
click on upgrade in this app to see paid version details
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
Note: This app is available to employees of companies that process payroll powered by the Ovation Payroll technology platform. You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a login for the ePayroll Portal, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website.
This first version of the app provides the following features:
- View your master payroll file information
- View your entire pay history and paycheck information
- View your pay stub in pdf format
- View your W-2 or 1099 information for current and prior years
ePayroll Portal uses industry standard secure socket layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe as it travels over the internet to your device.
You will need your ePayroll Portal username and password to use this app. If you do not have a username, please visit www.ePayrollPortal.com to register for access to the website. You can then use the same username and password to connect through the ePayroll Portal Android app!
It is the first all mobile solution. This solution is available only on Android simply because Android tablets are cheap and total cost for a solution will be less than $150 for a business location. Most other APPs are free but requires monthly subscription to their web application.
Try our FREE version on any android device, which allows 2 business location and maximum 5 employees. PRO version of APP allows 5 business locations and max. 25 employees per location as well as automatic synchronization across all devices linked to same account using ZeegSync.
Once you try our FREE version, we recommend to download PRO version on your personal Android device and setup all business locations including all departments, shifts, employees, and first weekly schedule. Make sure to remember Account ID and PIN and never share this PIN to your employees. Once all locations are configured then download on Android tablet for each location and use same account ID and PIN on registration screen so that all data from your personal device will be synchronized automatically. Make sure that your personal Android device is connected to Network while you are setting up tablet for your business location. Initial synchronization may take few minutes or more depending on your network connection speed and number of records to transfer. Network connection is required for transferring data from one device to another device.
ZeegSchedule APP can be used by almost all retail or service locations such as Restaurants, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Warehouses, multiple locations within company.
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (2), Limited employees (5 per location)
* Single Device
* Roles support (Account, General Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager, Employee)
** First day of week (default SUNDAY)
** Clock In grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Clock Out grace period (default 10 minutes)
** Regular hours per week (default 40 hours per week)
** Regular hours per day (default 8 hours per week)
** Payroll frequency (default Bi-Weekly)
** Permission (Assign employee as General Manager, Manager, and Assistant Manager for each location)
** Change Account PIN
* Manage Business Locations
* Manage Departments
* Manage Employees
* Manage Shifts
* Manage Schedules (New and Change)
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for each employee for a week
** Show total scheduled hours for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled hours for employees for a week
** Show total scheduled pay for all employees for a day
** Show total scheduled pay for employees for a week
* View Past and Future Schedules
* Employee Clock-In and Clock-Out
* Track employee work hours
* Track employee loan
* Prepare payroll hours and share via email
* Payroll amount calculated using exemption status, regular hours, and over time (OT) hours
* 1 Account, Limited Business Locations (5), Unlimited employees
* Multiple Devices, Automatic data synchronization across all devices
Please, contact us for customized solution.
NOTE: Data synchronization is between devices. If you uninstall APP from all your devices then you will loose all your data. Initial synchronization after registration will bring schedules for last 6 months only.
If you're having trouble logging in, please reach us at 888-246-7500, or make sure you are registered at https://paychexonline.com from your desktop browser.
Now for the fun stuff! Paychex Mobile keeps employers and employees connected to the most vital payroll and benefits features.
Available features will vary and are dependent upon your company's plan options.
- Enter, review, and submit on the go.
- Resume payrolls started on your tablet or desktop.
Access vital information
- Payroll reports and cash requirements.
- Employee check stubs and tax documents.
- Employee profiles, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Retirement plan balances, participation rates, and employee eligibility.
- Health and benefits carrier information and member guides.
- Health and benefits employee enrollment and election information.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) tracking and alerts.
Access vital information
- Check stubs and W2s.
- Retirement balances, contributions, returns, and loans.
- Profile, compensation, taxes, deductions, and time-off balances.
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefit details, deductions, and contact information.
- FSA contributions, balances, claim, and reimbursement activity.
More from developer
On-the-go access to your online accounting and payroll services.
NetClient CS offers convenient, on-the-go access to online accounting and payroll services via your mobile device. With this app, you’ll have access to the following NetClient CS portal features:
• My Account—manage all of your account details
• Document Presentation—access your key documents
• Messages / Notifications—read important messages and receive notifications for account activity
• My Invoices—access to all of your invoices
• Account Aggregation—pull account information from multiple sources into one easy-to-access spot
• Stock Quotes—get quick access to an online stock ticker that’s continually updated
• News and Links—access industry-related articles, news, and links
• Time Entry—enter and complete your time for the current pay period
• Time History—view a history of the time entered for prior pay periods
• Check Stub—view and print copies of your paychecks
• Earnings—get access to up-to-the minute copies of earnings reports
• Leave Balances—view your current leave balances on the fly
• W-2s and W-4s—view and edit your W-4 information at any time
Exclusively for tax and accounting professionals—Mobile CS gives you on-the-go access to important firm, staff, and client data 24/7, from anywhere. And now, you can enter time and expenses on the go! The information automatically flows directly into Practice CS where you can view it and other important Practice CS data to help you make smart business decisions on the spot. Stay connected and in control of your bottom line with key features, such as:
• Staff Availability—Check staff work load, phone messages, contact information, and notifications.
• Firm Financials—Monitor your firm’s finances and your investment in individual clients through WIP Recap, A/R Recap, Key Totals, and Five Year History.
• Staff Active Timers—See exactly what your staff is working on.
• Time Recap, assigned Projects and Tasks, and Notifications—Stay on top of your responsibilities and productivity.
• Clients Near Me—Discover and view clients near your location.
• Mileage Tracking—Track mileage in real time using GPS, or after-the-fact by mapping a route between two addresses, and use that mileage to calculate an expense entry.
• Receipt Tracking—Automatically link device photos of receipts to expense entries that flow to Practice CS and let firm members or administrators view receipts directly from time and expense entry.
• Call Timer—Time outgoing calls and use the dialed number to create a time entry.