Breathing to de-stress, calm the body, focus the mind, relax and recover have never been clearer than with Thought Technology’s eVu Senz app. Not only does it guide the user with a breathing pacer, but it measures the success of balancing sympathetic and parasympathetic activity by measuring the biometrics of heart rate variability (HRV), arousal (skin conductance), and finger temperature.
Features of the app include:
• Two modes of measurement: Rewards Views for at-home training by a client on their own with scoring, and Signal View for a therapist actively monitoring their clients’ readings in line graphs of data.
• Modifiable breath pacer, appropriate to the needs of any user whether they are novices to paced breathing or experts practicing at their resonant frequencies.
• Three tiers of feedback, including music/tones, simple graphic changes, and reward points.
• Session durations can be as short at 5 minutes or as long as 60 minutes.
• All data saved on the local device, with the option of sending a simple report for review by the therapist for effectiveness and compliance.
The eVu Senz app works solely with the eVu-TPS finger sensor. Learn more about the sensor here: https://evutps.com/