*** This is a Tool for TomTom Telematics Reseller and Installer only ***
The TomTom LINK Toolkit is a versatile Android app supporting you with the installation process of TomTom LINK 410/5xx devices.
With the TomTom LINK Toolkit you can activate TomTom LINK 410/5xx vehicle tracking devices and connect a TomTom ecoPLUS, a TomTom LINK 105 or a Remote LINK with them. Additionally the app allows you to assign additional services such as Tachograph Manager, LINK.connect or Remaining Driving Times to the TomTom LINK that gets installed into a vehicle.
A position check allows you to check if a device is properly connected to WEBFLEET without logging in to WEBFLEET or to contact Customer Support for this matter.
TomTom LINK Toolkit is also equipped with diagnostic functionalities helping you to check the installation and connections such as power, GPS reception, digital Tachograph or FMS. Next to these functionalities the app gives you the option to do soft and hard resets if required and to update the firmware.
You will find FAQs around the TomTom LINK Toolkit in the Partner Portal.
For creating a TomTom LINK Toolkit user, please contact your local Sales Support team.
* LINK activation (inclusive RMA and reactivation)
* booking of additional features
* configuration of bluetooth accessories (LINK 105, ecoPLUS, Remote LINK, PRO 2020)
* Installation check
* LINK configurations
* position request
* Tachograph check
* DTCO Remote Download check
* FMS Diagnostic
* Device reboot
* Firmware update
To be considered:
• Android version 4.1 or more is needed
• While operating the app an internet connection is required
• Supported are new activations of LINK410 and LINK5xx