Tootoot education gives pupils and parents a voice by providing a safe and anonymous way to speak about concerns such as bullying, harassment, mental health and racism.
Tootoot education is available on any device which means you can access your account
whether you’re on-the-go or at your school, college, university or home.
Tootoot’s Make a Noise programme has recently been awarded funding by the Department for Education to provide a further 120,000 students with access to the platform and app.
- Parents and pupils can report their worries from anywhere, anonymously.
- Staff can log safeguarding and behaviour incidents to create a full picture
- Staff receive notifications when new cases are logged
- Pupils can quickly and simply manage their cases
- School senior leadership get a whole organisation overview to identify key trends in data
Important: An existing tootoot education account is required.
Intrigued but don’t have tootoot? No problem! Learn more and sign-up at tootoot.co.uk
For terms and conditions: https://tootoot.co.uk/terms