#1: why can't this Beta import/merge my words from SK Neural Alpha which I used for over a year?? seems logical to help users of SK Neural Alpha #2: after 13th Feb 17 update, I lost all of my added words. my dictionary/predictions are now almost the defaults #3: after 23rd Feb 17 update, the '6' is misplaced in keypad position... '6' is now at symbols place... the 2nd row is @ 4 5 4 5 6 = + !
After the update yesterday the numeric keypad has the keys 4, 5 repeating on the sides. Please fix it, it seems confusing. Otherwise the keyboard and predictions are awesome
Hogs memory, crashes and lags frequently. SK is otherwise awesome but I have to go back to Gboard unfortunately. Would love to see this fixed.
After recent update numbers are out of wack I have couple of fours and fives. The six in another section of keyboard
Used to be a 5 star app, but predictions are not as good as they used to be, backup user doesn't seem to really do anything anymore and learn from SMS never worked for me in the first place. UPDATE: Hebrew parentheses are no longer reversed (great improvement). But now the number mode in Hebrew has an alignment issue in the 456 line, and in English UK are listed as 45456 (strange bug)
Theme page is screwed up with this update. Can't select themes I have. Can't download themes I don't have. Thumbnails not showing.
- New click sound “Profiles”
- When using en_GB & selecting )]} will insert the prediction
- When using en_GB selecting closing quote ” will trigger auto correct
- You can now long press a prediction & send feedback on that specific prediction
- New theme selection screen (removed the “SwiftKey Store”)
- When using RTL languages, brackets will no longer be incorrectly flipped
- Crash when accessing the themes screen from the Hub
- Crash when restarting phone with a hard keyboard