GO Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports 60+ languages with various localized input methods. Choosing from 140+ themes and keyboard layouts makes typing even more fun and personalized. Simple & Fast & Smart – #3 of Utilities category in the world and Choice of 50+ million users.
"Go keyboard go keyboard is the best of the most keyboard . . if you're looking the sample n function .. . it is the right choice." - Mohd Hasbi
"Superb Currently using and enjoying it. the typing sound and theme is awesome. Love it. Lots of theme in the market." - Tanay Sharma
- Fast typing and funny voice texting input
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- 100+ personalized themes （brand new versions are coming before April!)
- More than 60 languages are supported
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing
- Support 5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable GO Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading GO Keyboard, go into the Menu, click the Enable GO Keyboard to enable.
2nd Step: long press any input box until popup a menu, choose Input Method, then choose GO Keyboard.
Pinyin, wubi, stoke, handwriting and voice input
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Philippines(Tagalog)- tl- Tagalog
Polish-PL- język polski
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
★★★This app is NOT able to display Emoji★★★
This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
★ Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji.
★ Click on the category to move to next page.
★ Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
★ Also, Input symbol such as ♥★♪♬◢◣◤◥♂♀▲▼█■㏂㏘ ✔✘∴∵⇦⇧⇨⇩‧ツ─…
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
To use emoji keyboard, you need to change the input method
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
In Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.x), change the input method by chick on any text box, then drag down the notification bar and select "Select Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
If you have issue, please send me an email. Please don't comment below only as I can't reach you directly from the section below. Thanks!
This app is not able to make Android to display the emoji as Android is not natively support Emoji
If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. you need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself.
2. backup /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by adb or Root Explorer
3. download the font with emoji from http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwk72t
4. replace the font in /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by the "downloaded font" by adb or Root Explorer
5. if you use Root Explorer, please press "Mount R/W" on the top right corner to enable the write permission on /system/fonts/
6. set the file permission of the font as below
user = read & write
group = read
others = read
If you have used Font Changer to update the font previous, please use Font Changer to replace the system font to Emoji Font. Otherwise some of the Emoji could not been shown up.
◆◆◆◆ or you can download Emoji Font Updater below ◆◆◆◆
Once more, please backup before you do anything.
If you don't have the emoji font, the emoji can still be sent correctly although it doesn't shown up on the screen. In addition, you can use this keyboard together with Whatsapp or others apps which support emoji.
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE, AND UNINSTALL/REINSTALL THE APP IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video).
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Purchase a membership here:
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★★ No INTERNET permission = No data/password can be sent out
★ Emoji keyboard: Now supports ios 6 emoji (Android 4.2 Jelly Bean)
★ Bug fixed for KakaoTalk, WhatsApp, TicToc
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic (swipe ←)
★ Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Unicode IME
★ Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tab keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction: Type approximately or blind type
★ Autotext / shorthand.
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Try Fontomizer SP if you have font issue.
Azərbaycan Azerbaijani, azeri
Bahasa Indonesia Indonesian
Bahasa Melayu Malay
Basa Jawa Javanese
Basa Sunda Sundanese
Bosanski jezik Bosnian
Diné bizaad Navajo, Navaho
Español, Castellano Spanish; Castilian
Euskara, Euskera Basque
Français, Langue Française French
Gàidhlig Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
Gjuha Shqipe Albanian
Hrvatski Jezik Croatian
IPA International Phonetic Alphabet
Język Polski Polish
Lakȟóta Sioux, Lakota
Latine, Lingua Latina Latin
Latviešu Valoda Latvian
Lietuvių Kalba Lithuanian
Limba Română, Moldovenească Romanian, Moldavian
Mvskoke Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Norsk bokmål Norwegian Bokmål
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian
Schwyzerdütsch Swiss German
Serbsce, Serbski Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Slovenčina, Slovenský jazyk Slovak
Slovenski jezik, Slovenščina Slovene
Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
Türkmen Түркмен Turkmen
беларуская мова Belarusian
български език Bulgarian
кыргыз тили Kirghiz, Kyrgyz
қазақ тілі Kazakh
македонски јазик Macedonian
русский язык Russian
српски језик Serbian
татар теле Tatar
тоҷикӣ, toğikī, تاجیکی Tajik
Тыва дыл Tuvan
українська мова Ukrainian
ئۇيغۇرچە Uighur, Uyghur
بهاس ملايو Malay
پښتو Pashto Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی Sindhi
فارسی Persian, Farsi
ދިވެހި Dhivehi Maldivian
አማርኛ Amharic Ethiopian
मराठी Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी Hindi
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Panjabi, Punjabi
မြန်မာဘာသာ Myanmar, Burmese
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ Cherokee
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ Ojibwe, Ojibwa
한국어 (韓國語), 조선어 (朝鮮語) Korean
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosu, Yi, 彝
手寫 中日韩 CJK Handwriting recognition
日本語 にほんご Japanese romaji
hanja 한자 仓颉 kanji 漢字 仮名 ローマ字 キーボード multilang 中国语 나랏글 OCR, AI, Graffiti bilingual input method Devanagari kaomoji 手写 輸入法 输入 偏旁 入力 필기입력 키보드 Speech 나랏글 gingerbread honeycomb icecream 香港字 廣東話 五筆 筆畫 繁體字正體字 簡繁 필기 인식 手写识别 手書き文字認識 scandinavian bepo translator
Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words “magically” appear on the screen.
Love SlideIT? Please give us a 5-star Google Play rating and review. We’re always trying to make SlideIT better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! email@example.com
SlideIT keyboard version 7 includes many new features and fixes.
☞ NEW!! SlideIT 7 now supports A.I.Type next-word prediction in many languages
Many keyboard skins for SlideIT are available for free download from the Android Market.
SlideIT keyboard fully supports all Android versions from 2.2 and up, including tablets and Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
With over 7,000,000 downloads, SlideIT keyboard has been an Android bestseller and selected as an editor's choice by Google.
Among SlideIT's great features:
❖ Smart predictions and disambiguation
❖ Over 70 language packs and layouts
❖ More than 60 skins
❖ Keyboard customization
❖ Import contacts from your phone
SlideIT's many great features make it the ultimate time-saving keyboard for Android devices. Writing e-mail, SMS messaging or just chating with your friends on a small touchscreen is now easy and fun!
The best keyboard on the Android Market!
✪✪✪✪✪ “…for one-handed text entry, SlideIT Keyboard is the current king of the hill.” - PCWorld, August 2010
✪✪✪✪✪ “…Best keyboard around. A must have for the Android. It is the best app that I've bought” - SlideIT user review
“Can I just say THANK YOU, a million times, I love this app and you saved me big time. I just switched from droid2 to droidx2 after 1 day, swype malfunctioned, and vz wireless tech support led me to you. He said it was way better anyhow, and he was right, customizable and all! Omg, I'm in heaven O:-)” - Customer feedback
SlideIT keyboard can load many languages, and you can switch between them with the press of a button!
Afrikaans – Afrikaanse sleutelbord,
Albanian – Tastierës shqipe,
Azerbaijani - Azərbaycan klaviatura
Arabic – لوحة المفاتيح العربية,
Belorussian – Беларускія клавіятуры,
Brazilian – Teclado brasileiro,
Bulgarian – Българска клавиатура,
Catalan – Català teclat,
Czech -Česká klávesnice,
Croatian – Hrvatske tipkovnice,
Danish – Danske tastatur,
Dutch -Nederlands toetsenbord,
Estonian – Eesti klaviatuur,
Finnish – Suomen näppäimistö,
French – Clavier français,
German – Deutsch Tastatur,
Greek – Ελληνικό πληκτρολόγιο,
Hebrew – מקלדת עברית,
Hungarian – Magyar billentyűzet,
Icelandic – Íslenska lyklaborðið,
Indonesian – Bahasa Indonesia keyboard,
Italian – Tastiera italiana,
Korean - 한국어 키보드,
Latvian – Latvijas klaviatūras,
Lithuanian – Lietuvos klaviatūros,
Norwegian – Norsk tastatur,
Persian – صفحه کلید فارسی,
Polish – Polska klawiatura,
Portuguese – Teclado Português,
Romanian – Român tastatură,
Russian – Русская клавиатура,
Serbian – cyrillic – Ћирилица српска тастатура,
Serbian – latin – Latin srpskoj tastaturi,
Slovak – Slovenská klávesnica,
Slovenian – Slovensko tipkovnico,
Spanish – Teclado en español,
Swahili – Swahili keyboard,
Swedish – Svenskt tangentbord,
Turkish – Türkçe klavye,
Ukrainian -Український клавіатури.
These packs include a variety of keyboard layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, COLEMAK, DVORAK, BÉPO, NEO and SVORAK.
1 . Supports multiple languages and input methods
- Korean ( Tenchijin , naratgeul , short vowels , bul Layout , Sky )
Two . Column 5 is the keyboard
- Numeric keyboard or the arrow on the top of the keyboard to the keyboard layout is available
Three . Split Layout Support
Four . Hardware keyboard support
- Basic and short vowels in hardware keyboard input method that you can use
Five . And long press gesture support
- Press and hold a variety of gestures and commands that can be executed
Six . The layout of the keyboard to suit your tastes and themes can be set
Seven . Thousands of phone keyboard theme decorating applications can be applied in the BeautyPlay
- dodol Keyboard Detail features
1 . It can not come under any keyboard usability
Two . Free keyboard, which can be changed as desired
Three . BeautyPlay easy to work with this theme, the ability to change
Four . Easy configuration and many languages / input method support
The keyboard is always to be developed
If you have any bugs or improving things function , please send e-mail to
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
Featurse in free version:
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
Fetures in full version:
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey x, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: best androidkeyboard ,a.i.type free,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,multiling,texting pro,T9 akeyboard,compact keyboard. Touchpal, go keyboard.Jelly Bean
it is an kit kat style theme keyboard that support to input emoji in everywhere(like Facebook/Twitter), you can see the beautiful kit kat style keyboard UI and input emoji very convenient.
- Kit kat style keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps, but only two page in free version.
- Custom keyboard theme color:
- Key text color and background color.
- Keyboard background.
- Suggest and preview color.
- Support the suggestion of English input, it will support more later.
- Suport three style emoji:
- You can buy pro version for more emoji support.
If you are S3/S2 or other samsung device and can't see black and white emoji. you can try to install an font. it is free:
- Then select font: System Setting > Display > Font Style, then select Emoji.
How to enable it?
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
How to set it as default keyboard:
- Open the app.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
Why I can't see emoji?
- if your android is under 4.1, maybe you can't see any emojis, pls contact with me.
- some part of can support by android, but all iOS devices can see all.
- Fixed an crash bug on some devices.
- Fixed an bug of In-app buy.
- Changed to hide the buy link on first page automatically.
- Changed some default setting, enable the sound and disable the next-word suggest, you can change it in settings.
- Fixed an crash bug of In-app buy.
1. Changed the buy pro link tip, you can click it in the recent Tab, it will not display in other Tab now.
2. Fixed an bug of dictionary support.
3. Added one more page emoji support.
1. Fixed two crash bug of in app buy.
2. Fixed enter key two small problem when enable two or more languages.
3. Modified display two smiley key problem.
4. Added an new style emoji keyboard style.
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
1.If you need use swipe feature, pls must install your corresponding language dictionary
- Full Emoji, Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free emoji
- Emoji Keyboard: support messaging emoji to other phone
- Input emoji everywhere conveniently like message,text,email,note,contact
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- More than 30 dictionaries for different language
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/German input
- Next word suggestions and current word completions
- Auto Correction
- Advanced keyboard layouts
- Sliding input (Input a word by sliding through the letters)
- QWERTY/QWERTZ/AZERTY/Dvorak/Colemak/PC input style
- Suggest contact names
- Auto-capitalization (Capitalize the first word of each sentence)
- Support Left compact, Right Compact, Thumb layout
- Support Smallest,Small,Normal,Large,Largest layout
- Many other advance feature
- Support all Kitkat keyboard feature
- Input emoji in WhatsApp, Facebook,Twitter, Instagram,Kik, Google, LINE, WeChat, Skype, email, MMS, and many more.
- No Ads
Tags: Free Emoji keyboard, Text Emoticons, Emoji, Emoticons, Smiley, Swipe, Emoji Android, Sticker Keyboard,Meme, 絵文字,顔文字, Text Faces, Text Symbol
How to in website: www.emoji-keyboard.com
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Color Theme
- White Theme (Only available on Prime version)
- Will add more later
How to Use Emojis on Your Android Device
Does My Device Support Emojis?
Here is the easiest way for you to know if your Android device can read and type emojis. Go to http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emoji on your phone’s browser and scroll down to the “Emoji in the Unicode standard section”. Expand it and go to the emoji tables. If you can see most of the characters there, you’re good. Your Android device comes with an emoji font and you don’t have to do anything.
Install & Activate
You may receive a warning when activating KK Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. KK Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
- Fuzzy pinyin (new)
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- 9 key keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Voice input
- Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu