Great puzzle game, and I like the endless mode after reaching 2048. So far, I've got a 8192 and 2048 tiles, and I'm still going. My current score is nearly at 120,000 and it's great that I can close the app, then pick it up and carry on later. Best thing though is its free, no ads and no permissions. Something that's unheard of nowadays.
It's a great game no matter how you play it, but this is the best version to download. No ads and no weird permissions that other versions want. Just how it should be - Big kudos to the developer for that alone.
This is exactly what this sort of game should be. There is massive community involvement with expanding language localization, no permissions, extremely simple, and open source, AND NO ADS! Love the amazing work. Keep it up.
The only 2048 worth downloading, the rest have ads which makes no sense for an open source game.
I achieved the perfect score 3890688. All tiles from 131072, 65536, 32768 to 8192 to 64, 32, 16, 8 and 4. I was hoping at the end the game will give me a "8" so that I can actually reach the 262144 tile. Did not happen but still appreciate the smooth controls and good graphics.
Addictive on another level! Who knew math could be sooo FUN?!
- Added MK localization. Thanks Христо!
- Made the undo and new game buttons easier to press.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization. Thanks Costa!
- Added Turkish localization. Thanks Ömer!
- Added Russian localization. Thanks Dmitry!
- Added Polish localization. Thanks Rafał Wyszomirski!
- Added German localization.
- Added confirmation dialog before resetting the game.
Thanks to Paul Woitaschek for making these changes!