From the desert to the mountains and to the sea, Trails LA County is the official trail guide to hundreds of miles of public multi-use trails across Los Angeles County. Featuring accurate, updated trail maps, Trails LA County shows you where you are on the trail and guides you along your journey.
Trails LA County includes maps of trails, maps of regional parks and open spaces, curated outings, beautiful photographs, succinct descriptions, and helpful information. Trails LA County will help you enjoy the beautiful trails and diverse landscapes offered throughout the County with confidence that you are on the right path!
Trails LA County was created by the Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation in collaboration with the United States National Park Service, California State Parks, Mountains Recreation Conservation Authority, Mountains Restoration Trust, and the Catalina Island Conservancy.
- GPS shows where you are while out on the trail
- Accurate maps of more than 500 miles of public, multi-use trails
- Curated outings
- Beautiful landscape photography
- Pertinent trail use information
- Succinct trail descriptions
- Information about outdoor events
- Partner organization information
Please contact LA County Department of Parks and Recreation Trails Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about Trails LA County.